29. My master

Dedicated to the impatient @barking123. :p She is always hyper to read more of the story! XD

 CHAPTER 29 - My master

And I'm staring at you now,

there's no one else around thinking you're the girl for me.

I'm just saying it's fine by me,

if you never leave and we could lay like this forever.

It's fine by me.

Andy Grammer's song blast through my earphone as I exit my house. It's so damn cold herE, like Antartica. I was wearing my Nike blue jacket and leggings with sports shoes with my hair in a ponytail. It's only six in the morning and I am already up and dressed up. And you know why?

Because of that stupid prick.

He ordered me to do this.

~Flashback~

"So, wanna know your first task, my lovely slave?" Ryan teased.

"Okay." I replied slowly, mostly irritated.

He turned to me and widned his eyes. And then I realised why he's doing this.

"Oh sorry. Okay, Master." I said, pressuring of 'master'. He made a rule for me that I have to call him Master after every sentence.  I am not your real slave Matthews!!

He smirked proudly and then spoke again,"Good, slave. So, here's your very first chance to make your master happy. You have to bring a hot cup of coffee for everyday before school."

I narrowed my eyes and asked,"What?"

He shoke his head in disappointement,"Are you deaf, slave? I ordered you to bring me a hot cup of coffee everyday before. And that too, there's a particular route to that."

"And what's that now?"

"You can't bring it from anywhere. You have to buy it from Gabby's. You first have to cross the gym, then the city central park and then to the Gabby's. Understood?" he explained.

"But why can't I just take the shorter route?" I asked.

"It's a part of your punishment Babydoll." he smirked.

I raised my index finger to him and informed,"You called me Babydoll. No slave this time?" 

"It's my choice. I am the master here. I can call you anything that I want to but you always have to call me master." he said. So self-centered.

"Okay, okay. But one question. What if I don't take the right route?" I asked like a student in class and he is my teacher. And I must say, if this guy is ever going to be the teacher of your kids, then I am so sorry dear guardians because your kid is so going to fail.

"Then you'll pay for it."

~End of flashback~

Ryan is such a jerkhead. He's sending a girl to take his stuff? Bad manners boy.

I ran to the gym when a thought popped in my head.

Why should I go by the route that he told? It's too long for getting a cup of coffee. I'll go by the shorter one. No need to do what he said. He'll not even know, how I went there. Let's go by an easier way.