18. And the Hunger Games begins

So, this chapter is really different because it consists of all the games played at the camp. So, I have written the game's name at the beginning of the paragragh or section that includes that particular game! This chapter is setted on the two days when they play all the games! The camp was of four days, one day is already over, the next two are in this one and the last one in the coming chapter. And then, they go home. This chapter explains the games played, but the other things. Just the games because it is really important for the story. Now keep thinking why! :P

Hope you'll like it!

Amazing banner by @CLreborn at the side ---->

  CHAPTER 18 - And the Hunger Games begins

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." 

But in this game, success is final, failure will be fatal and the courage to continue will be that it's best. Our mothers says that in a game, we all are winners. But in this game, we all aren't. There is only one winner. 

SO it's the day when all the games will take place. And I know that I over exaggerated it but it is very important for me, It's about my pride.

"Okay, so we are going to play the games in these two days and believe me kids, it will be very tiring. So, to solve that, we'll stay one more day here and then leave." Miss Tanktop said.

We all were standing in front of her and Mr. Taylor. They went on saying something about the games and I was busy in worrying. No matter what happens, I have to win this. Just because of the guy standing in front of me, smirking his heart out at me. Maybe, he is too sure that he'll win and I'll leave the game earlier than him. But let me tell you Mr. Matthews, I am a stubborn kid and I never quit. Never ever, I always complete my task, especially when it's on my pride.

"Now about the partners, it's according to your names."

Oh no, not again. I don't want to get paired up with Ryan again. Please let it be according to the first names God. Not the last ones or I'll get stuck with him again.

Shoot, if it will me according to the first names, then I'll not be able to be paired with Aiden. Actually, there is no way I could. Our names are totally different.

"Starting from A, it's Alison with Aiden..." The list went on and on.

"Jade with Jamie." Miss Tanktop announced. What? I am with Jamie, the guy who's always sleeping in every single class and is lazy like anything. 

Thank you God for giving me such an amazing life because now with Jamie, me and my pride, both are going to drown by Ryan. Thank you.

"Ryan with Sage and Sam with Xavier." Wait, what? Ryan with Sage? Finally, my goal is completed. I wanted them to be together, even if it's just for some games. At least, they'll talk to each other.

"So, here are the basic rules. No cheating allowed, it's just a game. Also, we have putted one girl and one boy in each pair so all the teams will be fair. No complaining about that. The number of games are many so everyone will get a chance to win, I guess. So don't get dishearted. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Taylor."

"So, let the Hunger Games begin." My P.E teacher has watched The Hunger Games? Weird!