Chapter One

Kaisa-Chan: Alrighty, so this is for my awesome friend Uchihababe3796. She wanted me to write her this story so i'm indulging her :)

   Naruto: You're so nice. Believe it!

   Kaisa-Chan: Oh don't I ;)

   Kaisa-Chan: I wished I owned Naruto but sadly I don't :/

   Shikamaru: Kaisa what are you doing?

   Kaisa-Chan: Saying that I don't own anything with Naruto except for my characters :D

   Shikamaru: What a drag...

   Kaisa-Chan: -_-;

   *****************************************************************************************************

   I watched as Naruto flew through Konoha again. The teachers of the academy were chasing after him once again. He probably defaced something else.
   "Lolly, what are you doing?" Shikamaru asked as he came up beside me. I looked at my three year elder and smiled, "Just watching Naruto run away again." I replied. 
   Shikamaru sighed and took my hand, "It's not good to stop in the middle of the street like this. You could get hurt." He scolded me. I looked at him with my puppy dog eyes, "I'm sorry Shika..." I whimpered knowing that would get him. 
   "No don't cry! What a drag..." Shikamaru sighed as he hugged me tightly. I giggled at him as he realized that I was faking. He gave me a glare but then took my hand once more and went walking. "Come on or we'll be late."

"Aw... I don't want to go..."

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm not in your class..." 

   Shikamaru sighed and said nothing. I looked at him with my bright blue eyes and he looked back at me. I wished that I was in his class however I was just five years old and too young to begin training to be a ninja yet.
   We got to the academy and Shikamaru let go of my hand to go to his class. I frowned slightly then ran up and hugged him from behind. I blushed slightly as I let go, "Bye Shika!" I called out. I heard him sigh and he waved back at me. 
   For a moment I just stood there and watched his back as he walked into the building. "Lolly help me!" Naruto cried.
   I looked back to see a whorde of teachers coming after him. My eyes widened as he rushed up to me and took my hand, effectively involving me.
   "Big bro what the heck?" I cried. I wasn't really his little sister but he was always like a brother to me. "Little sis how good are you at the transformation technique?" He asked. 

"Pretty good!"

"Then use it!"

   We had just rounded a corner when I used the technique and then transformed us into teachers. The other teachers ran past us and I waited until they were gone before taking it down. "Well done little sis!" Naruto said as he clapped me on the back.
   "Well, well, look who we have here." Said Iruka. Naruto and I paled as we turned around. He looked pretty mad.
   "This was very irresponsible Naruto! And Lolly you shouldn't go along with what Naruto does!" He lectured me in front of his entire class. I blushed scarlet while Naruto acted like it wasn't a big deal.
   "You both have detention after school!" Iruka yelled. I felt the tears fall down my face as he dismissed us back to class.
   I ran out of his class and let the tears fall. However I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone. "Lolly?" Shikamaru asked.
   I looked up at him and sniffled. "What a drag..." He sighed and picked me up off of the floor. "What happened?" He asked. I sniffled again and began my story.
   "You dummy! That's why I told you to be careful!" Shika scolded. I just looked at my feet and he sighed again and hugged me. "You need to be more careful." He said and then began to walk to class. However he turned around and kissed my forehead before leaving.
   I blushed and then looked at Shikamaru as he walked away. Once again I was left staring at his back while he walked on ahead of me.