Chapter Four

Shikamaru P.O.V.

  Shikamaru was just doing his usual thing. He watched the clouds go by and thought of course of Lolly.
  "What a drag..." Shikamaru sighed. He wished that he could get her out of his head. Even if it was just a moment.
  "Shikamaru!" Ino called. Shikamaru looked over to see a worried Ino and Choji.
  "What's going on?" he asked them. "It's Lolly. She's in the hospital." Choji said gravely.  Shikamaru shot up and looked at his team mates.
  In a flash he was on his way to the hospital with Ino and Choji trailing.

  Once they got there Shikamaru stood anxiously outside the room. Soon enough though Sakura came out of the medical room.
  "She's going to be alright?" Genma prompted. Sakura smiled, "She'll be fine. However Lolly hasn't woken up yet."she said. Genma nodded.
  "Can we go visit her?" Shikamaru asked. Sakura nodded, "Yes, just don't stay too long."

Lolly's P.O.V.

  I opened my eyes sleepily. I saw Genma, Shikamaru, and his team mates all sitting around my bed.
  "Hey kiddo, how ya feeling?" Genma asked. I just shrugged, I didn't feel bad or good.
  "How bad was the injuries?" Shikamaru asked. I just shrugged again. However he didn't seem to like that answer. "Can all of you give us a minute?" he asked.
  Genma looked at me and I nodded slightly. Genma sighed, "Alright everyone, let's give them a minute." and with that they were gone.
  "Alright now talk." Shikamaru said with his arms crossed.
  "I'm fine, really... I just am... A little... Tired." I finished lamely. Shikamaru sighed and hugged me to his chest.
  I listened to his erratic heart beat, "Do you hear that?" He asked. I nodded.
  "When I heard that you were in the hospital I nearly died of freight. You scared me to death. I thought the worst." he said.
  My eyes widened as I heard him. "H-how long was I out?" I asked. "Nearly a week." he said and hugged me tighter.
  "I'm sorry..." I whispered. I had no idea that I had been out that long.
  He smiled, "Just be careful." he whispered. He leaned in closely and brushed his lips against mine. I blushed as I felt his warm lips.
  I could tell this wasn't his first kiss but it surely was mine. However at the sound of someone clearing their throat he broke the kiss. I looked at him while I blushed heavily.
   I looked over his shoulder and saw Sakura's stare and just smiled nervously.
  Shikamaru looked just as shocked as he straightened up and then walked out of the room. I looked over to Sakura.
  "You know if Lady Tsunade catches that in the hospital she won't be so lenient." She said. I just looked down at my hands.
  "It wasn't even my idea... It just sort of happened..." I said.
 Sakura gave me a skeptical look and then walked out of the room. I sank down into my covers and then touched my lips slightly. What was that? More importantly however... why did I wish that it would happen again?

Shikamaru P.O.V.

  Shikamaru came out of Lolly's room and fought down a blush. Luckily he was able to hold a straight face until he got outside.
  Once he was free of the building's confines, Shikamaru leapt off into the village. He kept going until he got to his field.
  There he laid down and just stared at the clouds while he replayed that moment over and over.
  'God. She probably thinks I'm a pedophile...' he thought and sighed. He really hoped that she didn't because the feel of her lips on his was heavenly. He felt slight goosebumps as he thought about that moment all over again.
   There was however the problem with age. She was just thirteen and he was sixteen. Would the villagers look down on him because of his odd taste in younger women? He thought back to Lolly and hoped to god that they wouldn't care.

************************************************************************************************************

Kaisa-Chan: I *unfortunately* do not own Naruto or any of it's characters. Just my own :/

Lee: Cheer up Kaisa-Chan, you are looking especially youthful today!

Kaisa-Chan: LEEEE! *Crushes him in a massive hug*

Lee: K-Kaisa-Chan... air!

Kaisa-Chan: Oh heh... sorry.

Lee: It's ok Kaisa-Chan. That just makes me even more youthful!

Kaisa-Chan:     :>