Chapter Fourteen

Lolly's Pov

   I appeared right in front of Riza and then quickly punched her in the mouth before she could react. I then followed it up with a huge kick in her side. She flew off into the wall. I touched down and waited. I smirked inwardly as I heard the whispers all around.

   "That's my little brat!" Shion screamed at me from somewhere in the crowd. At that I couldn't help but smile. That was classic Shion right there.

   Riza got back on her feet and was looking at me surprised, "When... did you get so fast?" She asked. I grinned, "I've been to hell and back this past month. I can do anything." I replied and then came at her again.

   Riza however was ready and blocked my attack and managed to repell me back. She then performed some hand signs, "Bullet Caress Jutsu!" She shouted. Suddenly she launched several bullets of air from her mouth at me.

   I dodged those and then saw that she had completed more hand signs, "Blast Seige Jutsu!" 

   Several blasts of air were coming at me again. I dodged under those while completing my own hand signs, "Fire Style: Hell Pillar Jutsu." I said. I put my palms to the ground and rays of fire shot up into the sky. 

   Riza dodged those and as soon as she came out of there I was in front of her. She went to punch me but I went into a hand stand as she went by. Just before she was too far away I twisted slightly and hooked where my knee bent around her neck. I then used the momentum to propell myself upwards and twist then around her waist so that I hooked one of my arms around her waist. Then I sent myself  forward and took her with me.

   Once I was close to the ground I untangled myself from her and she went flying into the wall of the arena. I then did some hand signs, "Crystal Beast Jutsu." 

   Fearsome tigers rushed toward Riza who had just cast her Shimmering Beast Jutsu. Our jutsu struck and we went forward again. We met in the middle of the arena with kunai in our hands. "I... hate... you!" Riza spat at me.

   I grinned and then quickly broke our stand still. I kicked forward with my leg but she caught it and flung me away. I touched down and then turned back to her. She flung kunai at me and then suddenly she disappeared.

   I looked around for her. Where did she go? "Got you!" She snarled as she appeared out of thin air and grabbed my face in her hand. She tightened her grip on me and I hissed in pain. I slashed out at her but she easily avoided it.

   With one hand I saw her begin to make hand signs with just a single hand. My eyes widened as I saw the hand signs. I squirmed and tried to get out of her grip, but it was no good. "Ninja Art: Beastly Execution Jutsu." She called out.

   Immediately I felt claws sink into my skin. I screamed and thrashed around but it was no good. I was stuck. The pain got worse and I felt her claws sliding under my skin and down my body toward my neck.

   Then I felt it poke a vein in my neck. In a last ditch effort to keep from dying I frantically made hand signs, "Crystal Blast Jutsu!" I called out desperately. Suddenly a huge blast of crystal shot out from my body and Riza was torn away from me. I screamed as I felt some of my skin go with her.

   I fell to my knees and was panting. Blood was dripping heavily down my face and I was sure some of those cuts were going to scar. Riza was also bloody and had crystal shards sticking out of her. I glared at her as we both just sat there for a second and panted, trying to figure out our next moves. 

Shikamaru Pov

   Shikamaru watched Lolly with a tight face. He had no idea what was going on with her lately. That thing in the back room really had freaked in out. Not to mention the fact that she didn't want to tell him what was bothering him.