Chapter Thirty-Three

Lolly's Pov

   I stood up and then turned around with a small smile on my face. Standing there was Kaito Tsuchiyoshi. He had striking yellow hair and piercing orange eyes. He was glaring at me. He had grown taller than when I had last seen him and he had some muscle tone underneath his fitted shirt.
   "I wondered if any other heirs besides Masamune survived." I lamented. Kaito glared at me harder,  "I'll kill you." He growled. I smiled, "Bring it on then." I taunted.
   Kaito leapt for me and I easily dodged him. Somersaulting away I then landed on my feet. I saw Kaito making hand signs and then quickly began to make my own, "Crystal Beast Jutsu!" We both called out. 
   A teal tiger and a yellow dragon met in the center of the battle field. I saw that Kaito was shooting toward me and easily moved my hand up. Just as he went to hit me a huge wall of crystal blocked his punch and then began to encase him.
   I felt a twinge of Kaito trying to change the color of my crystal but my will was stronger than his and he couldn't change the crystal so he could use it. This was my domain and he was an idiot for thinking that he could attack me here.

Masamune's Pov

   Masamune felt the crystal beginning to chip off and then as if some switch clicked, it all broke away. He took a huge gulp of air and relished the feeling of air rushing into his lungs.
"Th-"

"No time!"

   Before Masamune could say anything he was lugged off by the female in front of him. He laughed when he saw that she was skipping. Only she would dare skip while in the enemy's territory. "It's good to see you Nadeshiko." He said.
   The coral haired ninja smiled back at him, the Village Hidden in the Star's headband gleaming on her forehead. She had grown taller than when Masamune had last seen but she was still very much the same. However she had grown even more beautiful over the years. She was said to be the most beautiful heir out of all of them.
   They took a left down a dark corridor and unfortunately ran into two enemies. Nadeshiko surged forward and careened herself into one of them. She took the man down and pink crystal formed around her right hand as she then plunged it into the man's chest.
   As the man underneath her was convulsing in death throws she whipped around and sank her crystal into the other man's head. All the poor ninja had time to do was utter a shrill squeak and then fall to the floor lifeless. Nadeshiko stood up and brushed off her red one sleeved shirt, "Well, come on." She giggled.
    Masamune grinned as he started toward her. However he had to grab his side because one of his numerous cuts had opened up. Nadeshiko immediately noticed where it was and performed a few hand signs, "Come here." She said. Masamune went toward her and she quickly healed all of his cuts.
    Once they were all healed they set out again. "How did you even find me?" He asked. Nadeshiko smiled, "It wasn't that hard since I know your chakra signature like the back of my hand." She replied. 
   He grinned at her and then they started down the hallways once more. "I hope that we don't run into Soren. We're no match for him." Masamune said. Nadeshiko nodded, "I know I fa- Wait!" She hissed suddenly and stopped.
   Masamune skidded to a halt just before he toppled into her and looked at Nadeshiko with an eyebrow quirked. She put a perfectly manicured finger to her lips in a 'Shh' sign. Masamune nodded and then watched with bugging eyes as Nadeshiko peered through the small opening in the door in front of them.
   Masamune slowly inched forward as well and looked through the opening. What he saw made him sick to his stomach. There was Soren standing at an operating table. On it was one of the people that had just died in the Rock Village.
   Soren put his hands on the corpse and then suddenly the corpse lit up. After a few moments a scream was heard and the corpse sat up. Nadeshiko had to look away before she got sick and Masamune was right there with her. 
   They quickly got away from the door and slipped down an alternate hallway. They quickly then went into a secluded room and proceeded to just hack up everything in their guts up.