05

Taehyung's POV:

And true to his word, there Taehyung laid on his bed with his phone in his hand, scrolling through the one and only Jeonguk's instagram.
Endless pictures of said boy kept loading and Taehyung couldn't help but like all of them, like the creeper he is.

He did learn some valuable information though.  For example; Jeonguk did indeed go to the same dance practice as Jimin. He had a wonderful body which didn't come much as a surprise since he was a great dancer.
Other than being incredibly hot and a good dancer,  he learned that Jeonguk could also sing like an angel.
Jeonguk also loved sweets according to multiple pictures of him some sort of sweet (how it was possible for Jeonguk to have a great body Taehyung would never know)
And last but not least, he did in fact confirm that he Kim Taehyung, eldest and weirdest son of his family....had a crush on a boy that he never even met before.

Taehyung sighed and sat up, sitting cross legged on his bed.

After some more stalki-- I mean scrolling through Jeonguk's instagram, he contemplated following him.

After what seems like hours (it was actually 2 minutes, don't exaggerate Tae) his finger wavered over the 'follow' button.

"Aish! Why am I over thinking this??" Taehyung groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"Ah fuckkkk it." He said before clicking.

He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. Throwing his phone on the bed, he rolled his eyes at how ridiculous he was being. 

He stretched every part of his body before walking to his safe haven a.k.a the kitchen to binge eat some comfort food.