054

The conversation with Jeonguk left Teahyung feeling a bit uncertain. An all too familiar feeling. Maybe he should approach Hoseok? To ease Jeonguk's mind about the entire thing? After all he would do anything for him.

Teahyung might not know much about relationships but he could guess that in the beginning stages, securing feelings and taking care of doubts was important.

Per Jeonguk's request, he was on his way to his place. There was nothing better than to reassure someone with tons of cuddles. And Teahyung considers himself a professional cuddler.

As he was walking up to the front door of his boyfriends apartment, he felt giddy at thought of calling Jeonguk his boyfriend.

Taehyung didn't have to wait for too long before the door opened and revealed his boyfriend. Taehyung will admit his heart did skip abeat every time he referred him that.

"Hi." Taehyung smiled at him.

Jeonguk returned the smile and moved from the way so that Taehyung could walk in. He quickly made himself at home and plopped his ass on the couch, slouching in the cushions.

Jeonguk closed the door and followed Teahyungs lead to the couch.
He grabbed the remote and made hinself comfortable next to Teahyung.

"What are we watching?" Taehyung asked, manoeuvring into a better position.

"Anything you want, baby." He said, glancing at Teahyung who now had plopped his feet in Jeonguk's lap.

Jeonguk smiled and kissed his forehead.

Taehyung hummed "What about...Big mouth?

"No idea what that is but sure." And with that Jeonguk searched the show up on Netflix. He may or may not be using Namjoon's Netflix account but oh well. Anyone with Netflix should know that their friends will help themselves.

The show was not what Jeonguk was expecting, then again he didn't know what he had expected. The show was funny and it made lightened his mood a bit. That was until Teahyung started squirming around, usually he wouldn't mind but because of their previous comversation he was worried.

"Guk?"

Jeonguk hummed in answer.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, yeah."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jeonguk. He didn't believe him, he just seemed off.

"Guk c'mon...you were worried earlier because of the Hobi-hyung thing." Teahyung frowned at Jeonguk. The show well forgotten in the background.

Jeonguk sighed and paused the show. He shifted so that he could see Tae better. Now looking in those beautiful brown eyes, he faltered but soon said, "Yea Tae, I was worried. Could you blame though?" Jeonguk frowned. "I..love you and I don't want to lose you."

Taehyung's whole demeaner seemed to soften at that. He hugged Jeonguks arm closer to his body.

"Jeonguk...if it makes you feel any better I've never felt this way for someone before. Hobi is just a really good friend, we've been through things together." Taehyung said, his voice laced with sincerity.

Jeonguk didn't know what to say so he put his arms around his boyfriend and hugged him.

They stayed like that for a while before Teahyung's voice broke the comfortable silence between them.

"I'll talk to Hyung okay? I'll prove you wrong." Teahyung promised.

Jeonguk didn't like that idea but he also did not like being jealous. It was an ugly feeling. Plus he trusted Tae. He was just worried that Tae would find out the truth. Hoseok hasn't openly said something but it was a hunch of his. If Jeonguk fell for Tae so fast and hard, he was sure Hobi did as well. Even after years of nothing but friendship. On one hand...he felt bad for Hobi because if he did have feelings for Taehyung, knowing that he was with Jeonguk must hurt.

And besides Hobi was his friend, his hyung. As much as he jokes around with Hoseok being a hoe, he did love his friend. 

"Guk?" Tae blinked at him.

Jeonguk just nodded but didn't answer.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Yea baby...I trust you."

Taehyung gave him a small smile. "I love you."

Jeonguk couldn't help but smile in return. "I love you too."