033

Taetae:
Hyung, I think I'll try it

JinEomma:
That's great, Tae
I'll tell the photographer later today, k?

Taetae:
Shit okay

JinEomma:
It'll be fine
You'll be a natural
And you'd be doing it with me

Taetae:
;-;
Is that suppose to be good news?
Who knows what they'll have us do...

JinEomma:
:)))))

~a few minutes later~

Taehyung's phone went off and he groaned in annoyance when he heard the 'Mario' themed ring tone. Honestly he was trying to be lazy here, and having to answer the call would require too much energy.

Groaning again when the phone continued to ring, he slightly shuffled forward on his bed to finally get his phone and answer.

"What." He dead-panned when he picked the call up.

"Wow, how rude." He heard Jin say on the other line.

"Hyunggg." Taehyung whined, he really wasn't in the mood for some teasing right now.

He heard Jin laugh. "Sorry, well I just wanted to tell you that I'll be picking you up tomorrow at 10."

Taehyung frowned. He hoped it wasn't AM because God knew he would be like the living dead if he had to wake up at 9 in the morning or earlier. "In the morning?"

"Of course."

"Ugghhhh, why?"

"The photographer wants to meet you, so he asked if you could tag along with me tomorrow. I, of course, said yes."

"You...said...yes, without even asking me? What if I had plans?"

Jin snorted. "Sweetie please, you never have plans and besides I have this all figured out."

"Huh?" Taehyung asked now sitting up, crossed legged on his bed.

"Well obviously you'll need a manager, so I asked my manager if he wanted to take you on and he said he'll think about it."

"Um...thank you?"

Jin chuckled. "Don't worry Tae, it'll all be fine and if he decided for whatever reason not to take the offer. I'll be your manager."

Taehyung bit his lip in thought. "How exactly?"

"Tae, I've been in this business long enough to know how to manage on my own and I'll have you know, I'm pretty well known." Jin said, and gosh Taehyung could just imagine Jin smiling with pride.

"Hmm, alright and...thank you, hyung." Taehyung said  sincerely.

"You're welcome baby." Jin replied.

"Hmkay, bye now."

"Bye, Taetae." And with that Taehyung hung up and plopped back down onto his bed.

He sighed; what on earth was he getting into.

Although...if he were to become successful, that wouldn't be so bad.