047

It was officially the 30th of December, Taehyung's birthday.

Jeonguk had it all planned out. And it was all going perfectly. For the most part...

It was supposed to start with him asking SeokJin to help him cook breakfast for Taehyung. Jin had accepted and they went ahead and started, which all went fine until, of course, Hoseok beat him to the punch and took Taehyung out to eat. It was fine. He was fine. He totally didn't want to kill Hoseok.

The highlight of spending that morning with Jin, was getting to eat it afterwards.

Okay so; there goes that step. It's alright, though! Because Jeon Jeonguk always had backup plans.

Originally he had wanted to spend the afternoon, after breakfast, with Taehyung at an amusement park...that also was a bust since Jimin stole him away before Jeonguk could even have the chance to wish him happy birthday.

Jeonguk frowned. This was not going anywhere near his plan.

Not to mention, he wanted to watch the sunset with Taehyung at the beach...that also did not happen.

So overall the day was not fine.

He didn't see Taehyung at all today. Yet.

He was not going to let those setbacks stop him from spending time with his soon-to-be boyfriend.

So he made sure to text Taehyung before it was too late.

Kookie♡:
Tae
Babe

Taetae♡:
Oeeeh pet names
ヾ(。・ω・)シ
Yes?

Kookie♡:
Get ready
I'm coming to get u in 20

Taetae♡:
Oh shitue
OK!

Okay great. That was set.

Now he had to just had to figure out what he was going to do...

Ahah!

Jeonguk grinned. He knew exactly what he had to do.

What could he gift Taehyung that he would, not only love, but would find incredibly romantic (at least Jeonguk hoped so.)

Why, it was the gift of music, more specifically, his voice.

He grinned again. 'Perfect' He thought.