031

Jeonguk laughed.

It was such a sweet sound and the way that his lips would stretch to show his cute bunny teeth made Taehyung hope that he would be able to experience it more.

He didn't even realise he was in his head again and that Jeonguk had stopped laughing because suddenly Jeonguk stood up and held out his hand for him to take.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion but took his offered hand.

Jeonguk smiled and Taehyung's heart might have skipped a beat. Jeonguk suggested that they go to Han River which Taehyung easily agreed to.

Now walking hand in hand made both Taehyung and Jeonguk blush, none of them said anything. They simply enjoyed each other's company and the warmth of their hands together.

'Jeonguk's hand seemed to fit mine nicely' Taehyung noted.

He smiled at that thought and squeezed Jeonguk's hand.

The younger looked at Taehyung in question "What?" He asked smiling.

Taehyung shook his head "Ah nothing, just...your hand's warm"

Jeonguk nodded and squeezed his hand back.

Taehyung directed his gaze to Jeonguk's face. His eyes roamed over his features and....damn.

Jeonguk was incredibly handsome, which he obviously knew (he'd be blind if he didn't). His eyes that held such a mischievous glint and kindness, his cute nose (and Taehyung has never really found noses cute up until now), his lips that he often bite looked incredibly sinful (but then again Jeonguk in general is sin), his voice was so sweet and melodic and oh so different from his own. It was a soft sound when Jeonguk spoke and would get higher and faster the more excited he got. His laugh was something he loved to hear, and if it wasn't for Jimin's cute squeaks when he laughed and giggled, Taehyung would say Jeonguk had the cutest laugh he's ever heard. But that ranking still went to his best friend.

"Tae?" He heard Jeonguk say.

He shifted his attention to him, only to meet Jeonguk's soft gaze. He swallowed his nervousness "Hmm?"

"Have you noticed...that the others have been acting really friendly lately?" Jeonguk asked hesitating.

Taehyung frowned.

"I mean...I don't know how they usually are with you--"

Taehyung cut him off "Just a bit," He shrugged "but I don't mind it, I like skinship so..."

Jeonguk paused. "Don't you..."

Taehyung hummed for him to continue.

"I don't know, think that one of them might have feelings for you...?"

'I hope you do...wait what' Taehyung thought.

"Never really thought about that...Jimin, Hobi and I have always been like that...and the other hyungs, well I doubt that they do" He answered.

When Jeonguk stayed silent Taehyung laughed.

"Jealous Kookie?" He said, hoping to ease the tension.

It seemed to work because Jeonguk scoffed "You wish."

Taehyung grinned. "No need to be Kook, you know you're the only one for me" He said and swung their hands back and forth.

Jeonguk hummed."I better be."

Taehyung giggled. "And besides, I'm pretty sure Yoongi desperately wants to bend Jimin over something,"

Jeonguk grimaced. "Ugh thanks for that image..." He mumbled.

"Annndd that Namjoon and Jin hyung are practically married"

"True"

"So really, I doubt it"

"...and Hoseok?"

Taehyung paused and blinked. "Pretty sure he's straight?"

Jeonguk snorted. "Sureee hyung....so is spaghetti until you get it wet"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Well I've never met any of his partners so it wouldn't know"

Jeonguk suddenly stopped walking, stopping Taehyung who was holding his hand as well. He looked at Taehyung with a serious expression.

"Maybe because he has feelings for you is why he hasn't been with anyone" He said, voice grim.

Taehyung frowned "Kook, we've been friends for around 10 years now, he'd have to be harboring those feelings for a while now," He poked Jeonguk's side "Even if he did, I'd reject him"

"Really?"

"Yeah...I kinda already like someone anyways, so don't be so serious, k?" He said continuing their stroll.

"Oh...who?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out...," He pursed his lips "and I don't think he likes me"

"He'd be a fool not to" Jeonguk said.

Taehyung smiled and glanced down.

The rest of their walk was filled with them bantering and it wasn't until Taehyung yawned that Jeonguk suggested that they had back.