030

Jeonguk was getting angsty the more he waited.

It's not like he sat around waiting for Taehyung's exact call but he had said it wouldn't take long.

He tried to distract himself from thinking of what Jin had to say to Taehyung.

He played some video games, watched TV, ate and even read a book (it was actually a manga but whatever).

The more he kept thinking of Taehyung, the more he realised how much he liked him and it was ridiculous honestly, they haven't even known each other for that long.

Ugh, this was doing his head in.

Maybe he should ask someone for advice...but who?

He couldn't ask any of his friends (Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi or Hoe) because they were snakes that couldn't be trusted.

So what the fuck was he suppose to do now?

At that exact moment his phone buzzed.

He immediately sprung over to grab his phone.

It was a message from Taehyung.

'Kook! I'm home now, lemme change an we'll meet okay?' It said.

He started at the text for a split second before replying 'Yes okay, be there in 10 min'

Taehyung replied with a         '( ƅ°ਉ°)ƅ'

Well alright then, he stood up to quickly change clothes so that he wouldn't look like a homeless person.

He decided to go for a pair of black ripped jeans, a white shirt with a flannel hoodie on top and his favorite pair of timberlands.

Eh, it was good enough.

He grabbed his phone and got on his way.

When he stepped out of his house he noted that it was pretty chilly. He hoped Taehyung dressed weather appropriate.

He shook his head to clear his head and reached into his pocket to grab his headphones.

He continued on his way while listening to 'BANG BANG BANG' by Bigbang. Once he saw the familiar slopes he started to get excited.

Walking closer, he looked around for any signs of Taehyung. When he didn't see him anywhere he grabbed his phone to ask him where he was.

'Hyung? Where are you?'

'I'm here!'

'So am I?'

'Oh I see you!'

Jeonguk frowned and looked up once again but saw nothing.

Not a split second later he felt a pair of arms wind around his waist. He grinned.

He held Taehyung's hands and turned around in his arms.

"Kookie!" Taehyung beamed now placing his hands around his neck.

Jeonguk in return wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and held him in a tight hug.

They let go too fast for his liking, he was quite enjoying the warmth that Taehyung radiated.

But he couldn't complain too much because when Taehyung beamed at him and he swore he could have melted into a puddle of mush right here and there.

He gave Taehyung a small smile back.

"You don't have a skateboard?" Taehyung asked with confusion when he looked him up and down.

Jeonguk's mind blanked. How the hell did he forget that?

"U-uh I thought we could just walk around?" He stuttered out.

"Sure, kook."

And so they started walking, their hands brushing against each other. Jeonguk flushed slightly and he was suddenly thankful that it was a bit chilly so that if Taehyung asked, he could blame it on the cold.

Taehyung pointed out a bench in the distance. "Let's go sit there"

He nodded as they made their way over.

"You had fun with Jin?" Jeonguk asked and he tried to not let his jealousy seep through.

"Yeah, he told me something very unexpected..." Taehyung trailed off.

Jeonguk looked expectantly at Taehyung. He hoped to God that Jin's crush on Namjoon was still existent.

Taehyung stared back at him with wide eyes.

"What?"

"Well guess!" Taehyung said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh uhhh"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You suck at this," He said while nudging Jeonguk's shoulder.

"Then help me out?" Jeonguk pouted.

Taehyung pouted as well, mocking him. "You're no fun."

Jeonguk just stared at him.

Taehyung quirked his lips "Oh well alright, since you're hopeless," He said waving his hands in Jeonguk's direction "Jin told me that, if I wanted to....I could have a chance at being a model."

Jeonguk breathed out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Modeling, huh?"

Taehyung snorted. "Yeah, crazy right?"

Jeonguk frowned. "Well not really, it's not that far-fetched. I mean I could see you becoming a model," He shrugged. "You certainly have the beauty to be one"

Taehyung blushed and bit his lips ."Yeah that's what SeokJin said as well..."

And honestly if Jeonguk didn't agree 100% with Jin...well let's just say he would have to start sleeping with one eye open.

Jeonguk shook his head. "It's up to you, Tae. If you want to try it, well why not right? You wouldn't lose anything from it, maybe you'll even gain something from the experience"

Taehyung smiled. "Kookie's so wise," He sang. "You're right though"

Jeonguk smirked. "I know."

Taehyung grimaced. "Ughhh your cockiness is showing."

Jeonguk laughed.