014 pt.2

Jungkook POV

Meeting Taehyung was 'wow' just....wow.

He knew that Taehyung was cute but the moment he saw him know person....

Jesus

'Cute' wasn't even close to discribing Taehyung.

Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning...just all of the above.

His voice not to mention, took him completely by surprise.

Deep and smooth that did not match his face by any means but Taehyung could somehow make it work and Jungkook now couldn't imagine him with a higher pitched voice.

Honestly Jungkook didn't think he had a preference in voice but apparently he did.

And never once did Jungkook think he would find a pair of brown eyes so pretty before.

Warm brown eyes that lit up when Taehyung was talking.

He now understood the saying 'eyes are the windows to the soul'

Not to mention his smile...
The cutest, most intriguing smile he's ever seen.

A box like smile that was absolutely adorable and Jungkook vowed to always be able to make Taehyung smile.

Taehyung was around the same height as Jungkook, maybe an inch taller? But Jungkook was definitely larger than Taehyung. Muscle wise that is...

What Jungkook also learned was that Taehyung had a very bright personality.

He could see why Hobi and Jimin got along with him so well.

Seeing Taehyung be so affectionate with them made him envy the horse and midget.

Taehyung did not however dance with them, which of course made sense since he doesn't know the choreography but according to what Jimin and Hobi told him,
Taehyung was very talented.

He would eventually get Taehyung to dance for him...

That he guaranteed himself. Oh and to keep the smile on Taehyung's face.
...
...
...