013 pt.1

And so the day when Taehyung finally gets to meet Jeonguk was less than a week away, it was five days...not that Taehyung was counting.

He was fineee, totally not nervous at alll!
Nope, no sirey.
.
.
.
Okay so maybe he was just a little bit nervous but could you really blame him? (And if you answered yes, you were wrong)

Taehyung sighed, he was overreacting and he was pretty sure Jeonguk wasn't putting this much thought into meeting him. I mean he was the one who suggested it so he must be cool about right?

(Oh how wrong you are Taehyung)

Unbeknownst to Taehyung a certain Jeon was also currently freaking out. On the inside of course. He refused to show any emotion.
But you can't blame him, he was in fact around a bunch people who would tease him mercilessly *cough cough* SeokJin

So what did these two do? Well go on social media of course!
Totally not to procrastinate and to distract themselves...

Taehyung's POV:
After tons of memes and fail videos later he still couldn't stop himself from imagining how the meet would go down.
What would he say?
How would he react?
.
.
.
Omg what would he wear?!

Walking over to his closet and opened it. Standing in front of the open doors he groaned. "Ughhh, since when do I have no new clothes???"
After opening and closing his closet a few times did he realize that, that did not indeed magically give him new clothes.
Huffing, he closed the closet with pout.
He walked over and fell back on his bed, grabbing his phone, he decided to text the only person who would be of help (definitely not Jimin because he would laugh at him for making this a big deal).

TaeTae:
Hyungggg

Jin Eomma:
Yes child?

TaeTae:
I need help
It's life or death

Jin Eomma:
Omooo, my child are you OK?
And this better be a good reason or
I swear to Namjoon

TaeTae:
Ohh ewww
TMI
umm
can
you
help
me
pick out what I should wear to my date with Jungkook?
.

..I mean for our meet up

Jin Eomma:
...!
Omg
Make me freak out for nothing

TaeTae:
*pouts* please? I'm hopeless

Jin Eomma: 
Omg 
My baby
Is growing uppp
Of course I'll help!!
And believe me I know

TaeTae:
*gasp* rudee
but srsly hyung

Jin Eomma:
Aishhh Alright child, I'll be there in 10