040

"Hyung~~~" Jimin sang as he walked through the front door, with a box in his arms.

"We're in here!" SeokJin shouted, from what heard like the kitchen, in answer.

Jimin huffed and dropped the large box onto the coffee table in the living room.

Turning and walking to the kitchen, Jimin saw Taehyung smiling widely at Jin, and Jin in return was shaking his head.

"Hello, you two." He said and leaned on the wall next to him.

He saw Taehyung jump and turn around to his voice, in surprise. Taehyung immediately beamed once he saw who it was.

"Jiminiee!"

"Hello, Jimin-ah." Jin smiled warmly at him.

"What are you two doing?"

"Trying out some desserts...but so far we haven't found one that we like...or that has come out well." Taehyung answered and puffed his cheeks out dejectedly.

Jin patted Taehyung's head. "We'll get it, don't worry Tae."

Taehyung, being the actual fluff ball, beamed under Jin's patting.

Jimin snickered. "Well alright. I'm gonna get to decorating. Don't fuck up too badly!" He waved at them and headed back into the living room and he heard SeokJin mumble a 'language mister' before he left.

Smirking and scrambling through the box, he found the three mistletoes he bought. One for above the front door, the kitchen door and the bathroom door. Surely having those there would increase the chances of the two idiots he called friends of getting their shit together and kiss.

First he grabbed the smaller box that was inside the larger, which contained the decorations for the Christmas tree, and set it down next to stem of the tree.

Next thing he grabbed was the lights, and he had no idea how he was supposed to hang them above the windows...

"Hyung!!"

Not a second later, Jin walked over to him and raised an eyebrow. Jimin simply motioned to the lights in his hand.

Jin hummed and went back into the kitchen, without answering him.

Jimin frowned and huffed. Great.

Before he could curse out in frustration. Jin came back to him, hammer and nails in hand and handed them over to him.

"I'm trusting you." Jin said as he carefully passed the hammer and nails to him.

Jimin simply grinned in return.

After he was done nailing down the nails and hanging the lights up. He stepped back and grinned at his (somewhat) masterpiece, the living room was 'till now decorated in lights and a few mistletoes around. Jimin still had the tree to do.

"Ah hah!"

Jimin flinched at the sound and turned his head at the door opening of the kitchen. He saw Taehyung happily eating a small piece of brownie(?).

He was too busy trying to pay attention that he hadn't noticed Taehyung actually walking over to him, 'how does someone manage to do that?', brownie in hand.

"Jiminie, try this!" And he found himself mouth stuffed with a white-chocolate chip brownie? He chewed and swallowed it, and admittedly it was very delicious.

"It's good, Tae." He nodded and licked his lips for the remaining crumbs. Taehyung bounced on the heel of his feet. "Yeah, finally!"

"Is that gonna be on the menu for desserts then?"

"Yup!"

"I like the lights." Jin said, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

Both Taehyung and Jimin flinched in surprise. That seemed to be the recurring theme of the night.

Taehyung nodded his head as he looked around the room.

"Obviously...I was the one who did it but it still need to do the tree."

"Oh! I wanna help!"

"Don't you wanna help me, Tae?" Jin pouted, trying to make his lips appear plumper than they are.

"I...Uh--"

"I'm kidding, we did a lot and we did decide what we'll do so..."

Taehyung gave a SeokJin skeptical look, not wanting to disappoint him, but he seemed to relax when Jin smiled at him.

"Okayyyy, well let's start." Jimin drawled.

"Yes!"

Taehyung grabbed the last remaining lights out of the box and motioned for Jimin to help him wrap it around the tree. Then they both took the ornaments and placed them randomly in the tree.

Without either of them knowing, Jin came over to help them with the tree topping, the star, after cleaning up in the kitchen. He'd somehow managed to place the star at the top whilst the other two were finishing with putting candy canes in the tree.

SeokJin hummed and stepped back to get a good look at what they did. He tilted his head, there was something missing...

Jin quirked his lips and quietly slipped away to grab the last things.

"Jimin..."

"Tae?.."

"Why's there so many mistletoes?"

"Uh...to add a little life to the apartment..."

"Ahh."

Whilst Jimin was trying to come up with a good excuse, Jin came back into the room, wrapped presents in hand.

Jimin hadn't noticed him until late he saw Taehyung's eyes widen. He shifted his gaze to Jin and was surprised at the amount of gifts encaged in his arms.

"Wha-?" Both Taehyung and Jimin uttered as Jin placed the objects under the tree.

"There. Now it's finished."

"Wow..."

"That's a lot..."

"You think?," Jin said "it'll become more when the others bring theirs..."

"Yeah..." Jimin mumbled, glancing away.

"Well I can't wait for tomorrow!" Taehyung squealed.

"Uh huh..."