056

After the conversation with Hoseok, Taehyung left the dance studio with a new found exhaustion. He wasn't sure what to make of the knowledge that his friend had- or does have feelings for him? He knew the only healthy option was to simply accept it and move on, but he couldn't seem to shake the feeling of pity?

That word didn't feel right. It didn't fit. Hoseok wouldn't want that, no one would. Not to mention, how was he supposed to act in terms of Hobi now? He was always someone who showed his love and appreciation very openly and affectionately. But, would Jeonguk feel uncomfortable with him being like that with Hoseok, knowing there was something there?

So many thoughts went through his head, back and forth, nonstop. He still hasn't texted Jeonguk an update. He didn't know why, but he didn't feel like it just yet, not until he know how to tackle what just occured. He walked aimlessly, in search for somewhere quiet to think.

Taehyung sighed, 'this is definitely not where I thought I'd be right now'.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket, scrolling through his contacts, he tried to reason who to contact for some help. Somehow, his finger kept drifting over Namjoon-hyung's picture. 'Screw it' he thought and clicked call.

----

So there he was, sitting on a bench, waiting for his hyung to pick up. He felt almost silly, like a child calling his parents for advice. He supposed Namjoon was like a big-brother, so it fit.

"Hello?" He heard Namjoon say as he finally picked up.

"Hi, hyung," He smiled slightly.

"What's up, Tae?"

Taehyung stayed quiet, racking his brain in trying to figure out what to say, not quite sure in knowing where to start.

"Everything alright?" Namjoon said, breaking his dilemma.

"Yea, well no actually, I need some advice." He huffed slightly, pouting down at his lap.

"Ah. Well, I'm all ears." Namjoon chuckled over the phone.

"I- uh found out that Hoseok likes me," Taehyung muttered "and I'm not sure what to do."

"Oh," Was all Namjoon said.

"Yea, and I have so many conflicting feelings and thoughts and I don't want to hurt anyone and-" He rushed out.

"Tae, Tae! It's okay. I understand." Namjoon said, cutting off his panicked rant before he could continue any further.

Taehyung sighed, frowning slightly, his mind still racing.

"Let's take this step by step, how did this conversation with Hoseok even come up?" Namjoon intrigued, his voice calming Taehyung ever so slightly. It's things like this that make Namjoon so nice to talk to. His voice always had a way to soothe his nerves, as well as his way of looking at life.

"Okay, well. Jeonguk felt jealous? Or no, uncomfortable with the kisses Hobi and I had shared, and said that he suspected that Hobi has feelings for me. To which I disagreed and to prove him wrong, I went to Hobi so he could set the record straight but well...he didn't. And yea. So Jeonguk was right and now I'm confused." He got out, feeling more frustrated.

Namjoon hummed. "What a dilemma, but Tae, what exactly are you confused about?"

"I...how am I supposed to act in front of Hobi now? Will things have to change, can they stay the same? Will Jeonguk be okay with me hanging out with him, because he is still my friend and not to mention I feel guilty because I never knew about Hoseok's feelings for me." Taehyung trailed off.