01

Egypt

Justin chuckled as he saw Set bringing in women from the entrance. "I've already told you, Set."

"Surely your wife is among these beautiful women." Set said unconvinced.
The king sighed but nonetheless, examined the women.

They're all beautiful, the king said taking notice.

But,

"What about her, my lord?" Set asked as a woman with long black hair, a slender figure, dark skin, and a seductive facial expression appeared. Justin looked at her from top to bottom.

He then looked elsewhere and Set took the hint that the King didn't like her.

"And this one, my lord?"

The pharaoh did the same thing with all the women presented In front of him.

"What is the matter, my king?" Set asked as he raised an eyebrow at the Pharaoh.

"Set you don't get it, do you? I want a woman who cares about my heart, and my soul. The women you bring to me all look like seductresses. I don't like the idea of others choosing my wife for me. I rather find one myself, at the right time."

Set smiled and nodded his head. "If you say so, my king."

"But if you could bring me a woman for the night, I'd be very appreciative." The king said making set laugh.

"Your wish is my command, your highness."

As Set walked out of the palace along with a few guards behind him, he saw a group outside.

He noticed that general Ammon, and other soldiers were discussing something perhaps, surreptitious.

Ammon felt a presence and looked behind him seeing, Set.

The group dispersed.

"Good evening Set," Ammon said to the King's most trusted servant.

"What's going on here?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows at the men before him.

"Why do you assume something is going on?" Ammon raised an eyebrow.

Set shook his head and decided to play along. "In not sure." He said and let the scene, going to do what the King asked of him.

If Set didn't know any better, he'd think general Ammon wasn't plotting against the King.

/////

-a month later-
Libya

"Asaf what is it that you want?" Julia asked simply as she felt the fabric she was going to use to make clothing. She's one of the women who sewed clothes for a living, in her community. As a little girl , she helped her mother, and soon became just as good as she was.

"Nothing, I just thought I keep a beautiful woman like you, company." He said smiling  at her.
"So you've come here to bother me, is what I'm hearing. Asaf I'm sorry but, I'm busy right now."