09

-no one-

The slow yet rhythmic sounds of firm hands meeting the base of the drums were joined in sync with the body movements of the people.

The soulful sounds coming from the lips of a villager echoed through the ears of the many dancing and fire gleaming in the night sky glowed upon sun kissed skin

Cheers erupted from men as the women started wining their hips and moving sensually against them. The sight amused justin as this reminded him of Egypt.

It reminded him of how his people would dance.

Julia gave him a smile as before dancing against him. His attention came onto her and what she was doing. She wined her hips against him with each thump of the drums and an impressed smile stretched across Justin's lips as he enjoyed this.

As the beat sped up , julia moved against him faster , smirking when she saw how much Justin was liking it. He was smiling and holding her in place. Julia put her arms back and encircled them around Justin's neck, she smiled as their eyes met.

If anything, julia had became even more sexually appealing in Justin's eyes.

Her dancing and the way her body moved reminded him of when the seductresses would dance all around him. Justin was getting really turned on to say the least.

"I didn't know you could move like this." Justin said only for julia to hear.
"There is a lot you don't know about me." Julia said as a happy glint in her eyes was caught by Justin.

"Like what?" Justin asked grinning. She made him want to know more about her. "Only time will tell." She whispered in his ear.

Justin's felt eyes on him and he looked up from julia and saw some elderly women and small children looking at him with curiousity.

"They are looking." Justin commented, looking back down at Julia.

"Let them look." She said taking his hand as she lead him to where food was being given.

..

"I remember my mother preparing dishes for celebrations like this." Julia smiled at the thought of her.

"You say?"
"Yes." She said and chuckled. "She could prepare food very well. Everyone in the village praised her for her cooking ability."

"I can imagine how lucky your father was."

She smiled small. "Every man wanted to marry my mother. But, she only had eyes for my father. She told me."