02

Morning
-Justin-

I woke up yawning and I immediately regretted stretching once I felt the pain return to my chest and lower abdomen. "Ahhh.." I said cringing as I rolled over.

My eyes opened and I batted my eyes open and close, repeatedly. I was then facing woven straw and I realized I was not lying beside a lake where I was, initially.

I furrowed my eyebrows and painfully sat up. I took in the small surrounding I was in and even looked up at the pointed top. I was in a hut. I was lying in a fairly comfortable bed. My surroundings weren't nearly familiar at all.

Perhaps Set has something to do with all this.

I smiled. "Set.." I said. My good friend. My only friend. Wherever you are, I hope you know you are deeply loved and appreciated.

 Wherever you are, I hope you know you are deeply loved and appreciated

I carefully swung my legs over the bed and then I raised an eyebrow. I realized that instead of wearing my armor, my chest was bare, except for a new bandage that was wrapped around it, and I was only in my underpants.

Nonetheless I got up from the bed and looked for a way out of this hut. Just as I was a few feet away from the opening, it opened.

A woman was revealed, and she gasped and put her hand to her chest as she closed her eyes. She then reopened them. "You shouldn't be up. " she said putting her hands on my shoulders and lightly pushing me back, making me walk backwards towards the bed.

"Where am I?" I asked her, looking at her face as she gently pressed me back down on the bed. I noticed rather quickly that she was beautiful and didn't look Egyptian. "Please, I'll be back." She said softly.

I shook my head. "I need to go." I told the young looking woman.

I needed to go look for Set. I remembered his last words and I needed to catch up to him. Wherever he was.

She looked confused. "No, you're going to hurt yourself more than you already are!" She yelled at me. Her eyebrows were furrowed and and she wore a fierce look.

No one had ever yelled at me like that besides my father.  In a way, I somewhat felt belittled. And I didn't like the feeling the slightest.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes.

I didn't seem to scare her. She folded her arms. "If there is one or two things I know about you, it's that you are not from here, and you need to rest."

I took notice of her figure as she turned around and began to walk towards the hut opening.

She wore a cream colored dress that had a long slit on the side, exposing her caramel colored leg. I also took notice of the jewelry she wore on her feet.