11 {R}

Early afternoon

Julia's back was firm against the giant tree as Justin towered over her and claimed her lips.

As he kissed her, julia began to have thoughts. She began to wonder if he'd been with other women before, she began to wonder about his proposal and the fact he has not mentioned it since he's asked.

Sending that julia was not engaged in the kiss as he was, Justin pulled away and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Julia?" He asked her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Yes, Justin?"

"What are you thinking of?" He asked her curious. It must have been bothering her greatly. She looked up at him and he gave her a gentle look as if to say she can say whatever is on her mind.

"Have you been with other women before?"

The question was very forward and Justin did not expect it. It took him by surprise and he wondered why she would ask such a thing. But, he wanted to be honest with her and give her what she wanted.

"Yes, but I can assure you that is not the matter right now." He took her hand and raised it to her lips, kissing her finger tips.

Julia looked down. She felt insecure. She wondered what was so special about her, surely he is only wanting her out of need, not because he loves her.

"You are the only one I crave, Julia." He said again softer.

He brought her arms up and circled them around his neck. He leaned down and put us face in the crook of hers.

____

"Fatimah, now the whole village knows about me and Justin." Julia said to the older woman, crossing her arms.

"I do not see the problem..."

Julia sighed. "I did not want everyone to know. At least not now." The fact that others were now going to be in her business and ask her more questions about Justin, and watch her more closely, didn't sit right with her.

"I actually did you a favor, Julia." Fatimah told her. "A long line of men have been waiting to marry you."

"I have not noticed them..." julia trailed off. What men were she talking about?

Fatimah chuckled. "Well, it is nothing to talk about now. How are you and...?"

"Justin." Julia said firmly. The sound of his name escaping her lips brought a comforting feeling over her. She actually began to wonder what he was doing while she was at Fatimah's home.

"We are fine. The villagers coming over to my home and giving us blessings was a huge surprise to the both of us."

"We are your family, are we not? We are all happy for you." Fatimah told her reassuringly.
A look of concern then masked her face.
"What is wrong?" Julia asked her, noticing the change in facial expression.

"I am happy for you, yes. But I am also concerned."

"Concerned?"
"Yes."

"About what?" Julia asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I have just been thinking, Julia. You know I take you as if you were my own."
"Yes." Julia nodded her head.