04

No one

"People of Egypt!" Said general Ammon he stood on the palace balcony, peering at the people below him from such a great height. Other men such as guards and warriors, stood around him.

Some of the people began cheering, some not uttering a sound because they awaited the news of their pharaoh.

The warriors had just returned home from war.

"I have brought forth both good, and terrible news." Ammon said as the civilians quieted down.

"The good news is that we have defeated the Libyans." He spoke loud, and cheering and whistling then erupted.

"The terrible news is that..." He paused, creating tension and worry.

"Our pharaoh is no longer here to celebrate this victory with us."

As he finished his sentence, the sounds of others were almost inaudible.

"The battle against the Libyans was a great challenge and unfortunately, it took the life of our beloved King and brave men." The general said closing his eyes and shaking his head.

The men shook their heads and the women began to tear up and cry. The children were somewhat lost, but upset at the same time.

"Our pharaoh...will..be missed." The general said with a fake sincerity.

//////

"Justin, how will you eat tomorrow if you devour all the food we have just brought back from the market?" Julia asked the pharaoh and then sighed.

Justin took one more bite of the bread and savored the taste. "I am sorry, Julia."

"I am not wealthy, you have to understand. I didn't by all of this food at the market for myself, but because of you. So please." She said gently.

He frowned. I seemed to have forgotten that I couldn't just eat everything and the food replenished at my command here.

"Forgive me," Justin said to her and she just nodded her head.

"It is fine." Julia whispered.

Justin soon began to feel useless as he watched her stretch the clothing she just finished.

"Is there anything that I can do?" He asked her standing up.

She looked at him and then back at the clothes she finished making. "Here, please try these on for me. I hope you like." Julia handed the clothing to him.

"I appreciate this, thank you." Justin thanked her and she gave him a small smile in return. Justin took the clothes and went into the hut to put on the clothes.

Already they were a perfect fit. The style of the clothing was definitely different from What he was used to, but he was content with it nonetheless.

"Why are my clothes not ready for me?!" Justin heard from outside. The voice was loud and had enough base in it to make him jump.

"I-I a-am sorry Abdallah, I-" Justin heard Julia's voice in a pleading gone.
"You said my clothes would be ready to-day! I have given you enough time!" He yelled at her.