03

Please comment ❤️

Justin

The sound of water splashing woke me up.

I opened my eyes and blinked repeatedly. I sat up with less pain than I'd usually have and I swung my legs over the bed. I slept good actually regardless of how uncomfortable the bed was.

Well, it wasn't uncomfortable, but it just wasn't the bed I slept in at my palace. I wished I was back in the comfort of my bed chambers.

I rubbed my eyes and my face and I ran my fingers through my hair.

I was wondering if there was a mirror somewhere here. I haven't seen how I've looked in quite some time. My eyes danced from spot to spot and I found it lying on the floor next to where she slept.

It was small, but it would do

I heard splashing again and from the same direction. I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased with my appearance. I didn't look much different from the last time I saw myself, but something did need to be done with my hair.

The splashing noise was heard again. I turned around and furrowed my eyebrows again. It was coming from my side of the space in the hut and it was then that I saw that there was another opening.

I found it quite odd that there were two openings in this hut. I heard the splashing noise again and then singing.

Is that Julia?

I lightly pushed the back entrance a little and my eyes widened and my mouth slowly parted.

Julia was bathing...

The space was quite big actually and the perimeter was made of cement blocks so no one could spy from the outside.

My eyes averted back to Julia's figure. Her bare back was facing me and I saw suds from the soap she was washing herself with, clinging to her naked body. I thought I should tear away my eyes from this scene but at the same time, I didn't want to,

Her body was gorgeous.

And the sound of her voice was amazing.

The rag she was using glided smoothly on  her skin and my eyes traveled from her head down to her nicely shaped rear.

I smirked and chuckled and before she could turn around, I quickly shut the opening.