06

No one

"Justin! Calm down...are you okay?" Julia's voice echoes in Justin's ears, snapping him out of his sleep.

The King woke up with a sharp intake of breath, sitting up on the bed.

His heart was beating fast and he shook his head as his face was held in his hands. He felt hot.

Julia was kneeling beside his bed with her hand on her chest. She noticed his strange behavior as he was sleeping and decided to carefully watch him incase something happened.
"...Are you okay?" Julia asked him, worried.

He sighed. "I just had an awful dream..." He let out, calming down.
"I see...I was watching you and you looked uncomfortable." Julia told him.
Justin was making uncomfortable noises in his sleep and knitting his eyebrows as if something were troubling him.

"I can't sleep." Justin said suddenly. He shook his head, knowing it wasn't possible at the moment, what he had saw. Justin stood slowly, rising gracefully from the bed. He towered over julia, unknowingly making her flinch away from him. Memories of her own nightmares started to reappear.

Images of the Egyptian King m standing stout over her and her family years ago, were flashing in her head.

She shook her head to G et out the thoughts. "That's okay. Um...would you like to help me gather items that I could use to trade?" She asked him, hopefully this would take his mind off his bad dream.

They would be going to the trading part of town and she needed many new things she wasn't sure she could afford.

As the King of Egypt helped Julia gather items, she noticed how he wasn't so talkative, and that he was very quiet and didn't utter a sound. The dream must have been awful. She felt for him. Seeing him look so tortured and upset reminded her of the nights she once had, similar to his. The cold sweats, heavy breathes. The room wouldn't stop spinning until you held your head in your hands and willed for the world to stop.

Julia felt for him, she felt for him deeply.

She wished there was something she could do.
"What were you dreaming about?" Julia asked him, curious. She thought talking about it would help him relieve what he's going through.

Justin sighed, not wanting to discuss it. "It was nothing."
Talking about what just happened, would bring back unwanted images.
Julia frowned, but hoped in her head he'd feel better.

\\\\\

Afternoon

I wonder what he's thinking...Julia said in her head as she glanced at Justin who scratched his head as he entered the hut once again.

Since last night, he hadn't uttered a word to Julia. A part of her believed she did something wrong for him to be acting like this, but another part told her that his behavior had to do with his nightmare. She never asked him about it again, fearing that he would retreat even further from her.

And oddly enough, she would actually miss his presence.

Julia didn't think he was exactly ignoring her, just that he needed his space. Nightmares aren't always so black and white, this she knew of. It was clear that it would take a moment for them to talk again. Justin was being a little bit distant, but not too much, just quiet. She wanted to talk to him but he looked as if he wanted time to himself.

Whatever he dreamt about, was really affecting him and she felt sorry for him.

"I know what to do." Julia said to herself and smiled.
She felt bad at snapping at him when he asked her a couple days ago to make him his favorite soup.