Chapter 2- Suspicion

A/N  Hi friends! I really hope you like the story so far :) Anyway just a reminder that this already was a story I had wrote back in 2012 and put on fanfiction .net. On there having a chapter that was 1,500 words was a pretty decent amount, of here though I realize that they are pretty short. After I post the 4 chapters I have pre-written I'll make sure to make the chapters longer :) Enjoy though!

------------------------------------

A week later

"Lolo, I don't know if this is such a good idea." Lauren rolled her eyes

"Camz you're fine I mean we've practiced this a million times by now."

The project both girls had to get done was all written and completed, but their teacher offered extra credit to any student who wanted to film it to send in over video sharing. Camila was struggling a bit in the class so she didn't want to pass up an offer such and. Although nervous about the content in the play they wrote, Lauren help reassure her that as far as everyone knew they were acting. Camila and Lauren were setting up a space in the front lounge in order to have space to film properly. The emotions they chose the use were the three they felt that day Camila's secret got out, confusion, sadness, and understanding. They didn't personally start the age-play yet and Camila is secretly happy for that. Despite being ecstatic with the idea that Lauren wants to do this, she was worried Lauren will end up hating doing it.

"Ok. Camila, are you ready?" Lauren asked as she finished setting up the camera.

Camila was visibly shaking because she did not want to film in front of everyone and nonchalantly give away her secret. Normani, Ally, and Dinah were all in the bus because it was a travel day for them all. The other three girls were in their bunks but Camila knew that they would still be able to hear everything.

Both girls took their place in front of the camera, which was already rolling.

Camila shot one last nervous glance at Lauren before Lauren herself broke the silence.

The play

"Kenzie, Kenzie are you here?"

"Oh! uh hi Ami." Camilas character Kenzie is wiping her eyes like she just got finished crying.

"Kenzie! What's wrong, what happened?!" Ami exclaimed while running towards Kenzie.

"Oh um it's nothing really, just um hit my toe, heh, you know how much that hurts." She said pretending to sniffle.

"Uh, yeah, ok but you're wearing shoes." Ami pointed out.

"Haha wow look at that." Kenzie said avoiding Amis eye-contact.

"Kenzie what's going on?" Ami was getting more concerned and impatient by the second.

Camila crossed the stage and turned her back to Lauren.

"Look, just something happened don't worry about it. It's fine, I'm fine, now what do you need?"

Lauren walked to where Camila was standing and turned her so they were face to face.

"I need to know what's wrong with you. Why are you acting like this?" 'Ami' said although it was more like Lauren asking Camila.

Camila sniffles "My dad found out."

Lauren's character stiffness "Found out what exactly?"

"You know, the thing" Camila draws out

"NO! How? What happened?"

At this point in the play Camila is started to cry.

"Shhh... Kenzie calm down it'll be fine, if I'm ok with it, then he will be too. He's just shocked right now." She said as though she was talking through her character.