Chapter 19- Camila's Dilemma

A/N So almost all of you wanted Camren after the concert, so that's what I bring to you today! :p I hope you enjoy it, and don't worry, I'll use the other options and ideas throughout the story at a later time :) Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think and if there are any errors!

Also- I have this really raunchy threesome smut fic with Camila, Lauren, and Dinah in my docs and I'm thinking of releasing it at 300 youtube subs (link on profile). Trust me when I say that I can not find a 5h fic like this lol (no ageplay just some smutty smut smut)

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lo come on! I wanna head back!" Camila whined.

It was now the time after the concert where everyone was rushing around to get everything done so they could head 'home' to relax for the night. The concert went well with no accidents, even though on the inside Camila was extremely worried about something happening.

"Camila, cálmese baby." Lauren said to her. They were sat in Lauren's dressing room and Camila was just waiting on her to get packed up so that they could leave.

"I am calm, just tired." She said, "It's been three hours since the meet and greet and the show. I'm tired and need to pee really badly."

"Camz, there's a bathroom right there." Lauren said pointing to the right side of her.

Camila fidgeted, "I know, I just-" She trialed off. Lauren didn't need to hear the rest of what she was going to say because she already knew.

"Camila, didn't you just tell me today that you didn't want to get dependant?" Lauren asked her seriously.

Camila suddenly became very interested in the floor because she sure didn't want to look up from it. "Well, yes but-"

"But?"

"But it feels weird now. It's not comfortable." She said while still looking down at the ground.

Lauren sighed and got up from her space near her bag so she was able to walk over to Camila.

"No te averguences, baby. There's no need to be ashamed, I'm just worried because of what you told me." She tilted Camilas head up towards her so that she would look at her, "Plus, I'm sure you don't want me to potty train you again." She teased knowing that she would get a reaction out of Camila, because of this she kept a hold on the girl's head so she wouldn't turn away.

"Laurennnnnnnn" Camila was beat red and trying to look away from the green eyed girl in front of her.

"What?" Lauren acted innocently "I'm just letting you know what might happen if you don't. With this type of job you don't really have many choices baby girl. Besides it's not like I would mind," She paused to look straight into Camila's eyes. "Mommy has to help her baby girl, right?" She said in a low, almost sultry, voice.

Camila's breath hitched in her throat. What was Lauren trying to do to her and why was Camila suddenly shy. The way Lauren said that last sentence stirred something inside of Camila and she was very confused about it.

"Well? I asked you a question baby." Lauren said.

Camila swallowed hard and nodded her head slowly.

"Great!" Lauren said while finally releasing Camila's head. "So what are you going to do?" She asked, voice completely back to normal.

Camila looked at her suspiciously for a second before dropping it. She looked over at the bathroom but made no effort to move.

"Lauren.." She said sadly.

Lauren sighed but understood how Camila worked so she didn't push.

"Alright, make sure you have all your things together and we'll leave in five minutes, ok baby girl? Can you wait that long?"