Chapter 7- She Knows

A/N Hello! So earlier today I asked if you wanted Dinah to find out, the majority said yes! So I present you with this cavity sweet chapter! :) I hope you enjoy it!! As always let me know what you think and tell me if you find any spelling mistakes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all have their own routines when it comes to travel days. Most of their mornings consist of packing up gifts to mail out, packing up their own clothes so they have something to wear, and making sure to actually get on the bus in time. Lauren has always been very good at making sure all of her things were already packed up and ready to go, well, except this time because of last nights games. Everyone was be packed up and on the bus by 10am today meaning that they should have gotten up early to do so, except two of them were not.

It was 9am and both Lauren and Camila were wrapped up with each other in bed. The only thing to wake them up was a knock at their door.

"Lauren? Mila? Are you guys almost ready? We're all starting to bring our things downstairs now. Guys?" Dinah's concerned rang out.

Camila was the first of the two to wake up. She panicked and grabbed her phone to check the time seeing it was now after 9am.

"Mila! Come on open the door so I know you're up." Dinah rang out.

"Shit." She mumbled to herself.

She knew that Dinah would break the door down before she had time to wake her friend up from her slumber. Camila took a deep breath and walked towards the door, dressed in her footie pajamas with her thankfully unused diaper underneath, pacifier discarded on her nightstand.

She opened the door just the slightest bit and stuck her head out. "We're up Chee, don't worry!"

Camila went to shut the door quickly, only to be stopped by Dinah's foot.

"Ok, well do you guys need help? Where's Lauren anyway?" Dinah asked.

"Bathroom!" Camila exclaimed a little too quickly.

Dinah gave her a look which Camila returned with an unsure smile.

"Mila. Let me in the room. We're going to be late." The tall girl said, trying to push the door open a little.

"Can't do that." Camila said pushing back against her.

"We're going to be late!"

"I don't care!" Camila whisper yelled at her while fighting Dinah, pushing the door towards her.

"I do though!" Dinah yelled.

Dinah didn't even think for a second about Camila's secret, she had no honest intention about confronting her friends, she just didn't want to be late this morning. She was sent by the other two girls to make sure they were getting ready.

"Ok, DJ we well I promise you but right now we-" Camila was cut short.

"What is going on here!" Lauren said over the two bickering friends.

"Lauren." Camila let out a breath, turning to face her friend with a worried look on her face.

"It's 9:15 in the morning and you guys aren't even remotely ready. Ally and Mani sent me over here to help you get your things but you weren't even up yet. I'm coming in to help you so we can get going." Dinah said to the tired girl.

"We have it, thanks though." Lauren said dismissively.

She walked up to the door and was about to push it closed when Dinah took advantage of the time gap to push her way passed her friends and into the room. Lauren protectively stood in front of Camila, trying to hide her outfit from the tan girl, they knew it wouldn't do much.