Chapter 8- Slip Up

Hello! Here's another something from me to you! Hope you like it! Don't forget to check out my other stories too! Also, if you all like YouTube I make my own videos and am really close to a hundred subscribers! :D If you would like to check it out there's a link on my profile <3

Anyway, let me know if you like this and let me know of any mistakes! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are they? We sent Dinah up there like 40 minutes ago!" Normani exclaimed visibly anxious about the possibility of being late.

Normani and Ally were downstairs for around 15 minutes already waiting for Dinah to arrive back with Lauren and Camila. The girls needed to leave in 10 minutes and the lack of three out of five member caused for some worry to ensue.

"I swear, I'm going to kill them if they make us late." Normani whined.

"Mani, chill. I know you're tired but really the bus can't leave without us on it girl. She might have got caught up in something."

"Caught up in Camren."

"Mani." Ally warned.

"Well think about it. Lauren always is ready and one of the first one's down here and all of a sudden she's the one who's late? Come on Ally, you know as well as I do what probably happened.."

"Oh I'm not disagreeing, but remember we all promised to let it go unless something happens. We'll just ask Dinah when she's away from them." Ally said.

Just as she finished her sentence, she heard footsteps coming from behind her. "Speaking of." Ally turned to face her three friends who were now with them.

"FINALLY!" Normani exclaimed. "I swear you guys, I just want to sleep so let's go. What took so long for y'all to get down here anyway? I know Camila is messy but Lo, girl, you're always on time for days like this, better be a good reason." She said with one eyebrow raised at her friends.

"Well like you said," Dinah started with a teasing smirk, "Camila is a messy person so we had to help her clean up."

Camila and Laurens eyes both widened at their friends bold statement but quickly settled when they realized where they were.

Lauren slapped Dinah in the arm.

To a normal person her statement meant nothing but helping someone with cleaning up, but to the group of singers they all had an understanding of the double meaning. The game they were playing was unknowingly split into two parts without Camila and Lauren's knowledge, everyone knew to some extent, but only three were really in on it.

"Alright.." Normani said looking at Dinah suspiciously. "Let's just get going before we get in trouble."

Everyone agreed and grabbed their things to finally leave the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All their bags were packed in the bus, the mail was being sent out, and everyone finally settled in and were now relaxing. The girls wanted to spend their time together and watch a movie in the back lounge, letting Camila choose what to watch. She chose The Lion King to watch because really, who doesn't like The Lion King?

They were all sitting down together getting ready ready for the movie to start. Ally and Normani sat next to each other on one side of the couch, Dinah sat near them but on the floor, and Lauren and Camila sat next to each other on the other side of the couch. The tv lit up and the movie began, the sounds that signaled the opening song graced their ears and excited faces were now present.

Lauren took a glanced over at Camila subconsciously knowing what affect the kids movie would have on her friend. She saw how big her smile was and couldn't help but smile widely as well. She made sure no one else was watching and reached over to Camila, touching her hand to hers. Camila glanced down at their hands and then looked over at Lauren to lock eyes with her before smiling and intertwining their fingers.