Chapter 24- Don't Be Embarrassed

A/N Hi friends! I'm doing my best to update in school I promise! Here's a new chapter for you all, thank you for being so patient!!! P L E A S E  let me know what you think, and if you find any errors :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours passed before Camila finally woke up from her nap. When she did she was groggy and disorientated, before her thoughts caught back up to her and she remembered what happened just a few hours ago. She then blushed bright red while thinking back to the events that happened before.

She kept moving around, and soon enough Lauren heard her, and went to see if she was awake.

"Hi baby girl, how are you doing?" Lauren asked her.

"I've been way better." Camila responded.

"Don't feel bad about anything that happened, you're not in trouble and you shouldn't be embarrassed about anything." Lauren tried to comfort her.

"That's easy for you to say, you didn't shit yourself in front of someone." She said exasperated.

"Honey, Dinah didn't mind, and I don't mind either. We both just want to make sure that you were ok."

"I know, but I'm so mad at myself for letting it go that much. This is just like the concert a few days ago where I said I was getting too dependent. This probably wouldn't have happened if I tried to get back to the way I was sooner."

Lauren smiled sadly at the smaller girl, "Well we could do that whenever you're ready. I won't rush you into it just yet, but as soon as you feel like it we can work on using the pads instead."

"Thank you," Camila said, "But after what happened today I'm not sure if I could do that so soon."

"It's ok baby girl," Lauren promised, "Until then we go work things slowly."

"Thank you, Lo"

"However," Lauren paused, "You did try to do something earlier as well that I think we need to talk about."

Camila looked at her confused for a second, before realizing what the older girl was talking about. Her face turned bright red.

"Oh... that," Camila said slowly, "Listen, if you're not comfortable with what I did, I'm sorry and I will never try to do that again. I just got caught up in the moment because I just needed comfort because of what happened."

"No, that's not what I was going to say at all. If this is something you really want to try then I have no problem with it." Lauren said

"Really?" Camila asked shocked.

"Really." Lauren promised, "But the thing is it won't happen as soon as we like. I'm going to go to the doctors to see if I can get prescribed anything for lactation. I have done some research about it while you were sleeping though. If I get this medicine it's going to take about two or three weeks before anything starts happening. Are you ok with doing that?"

"Absolutely Lo," Camila promised quickly, "Are you sure you're ok with doing this?"

"I am more than ok with it. In the meantime though..." Lauren trailed off.

"In the meantime what?" Camila asked curiously.

"Well, I was going to say... You can practice on me still. In a nonsexual way of course!" Lauren added quickly.

Camila sat and stared at her more than friend in shock. She hadn't expected Lauren to say anything like that. However, excitement still shown on her face by how much the older girl was caring about her well-being.

"Really? I mean I would like that, but I just don't want to make anything weird."

"Baby girl we're way past weird at this point." Lauren joked.