Chapter 25- Progress

A/N I'M ALIVE!! Lol hey I'm back! School can't be used as an excuse anymore :p Here's a new chapter and I hope it was worth waiting <3

Let me know of any spelling mistakes or errors!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, mommy's doctors appointment about her milkies is today, you have to stay here with the girls, ok?"

"I come too?"

"No baby, mommy has to ask the doctor a lot of questions and it's gonna take a while. You're going to get very bored with waiting there."

"I won't! I be good."

"I know you would be good, you're mommys good girl, but it might be more fun if you stay here with your aunts."

"No they're boring! Wanna go with you!"

"I'm sorry Mija, I promise you I won't be too long. You know that they are anything but boring, you're going to have a lot of fun staying here. You have games, and movies, and your imagination, that's gonna be a lot of fun for everyone that plays with you."

"Ok... But what if I come anyway?" Camila asked with her eyebrows raised up.

Lauren chuckled, "Very tempting, but I'm still going to have to say no."

Camila pouted, "Fine. But I'm not gonna like it."

"I'm not gonna like leaving my baby here, but if everything goes right I'll start getting milkies."

"I know... When you go?"

"I'm leaving in 20 minutes, so we could cuddle until then if you'd like."

"Yay!" Camila exclaimed well proceeding to jump on top of Lauren.

"Ahh!" Lauren squeaked, Camila catching her off guard and causing her to stumble back a little

Camila looked up at her with big doe eyes and smiled.

"You're lucky you're cute."

--------

"She's going to get cranky if she doesn't have a nap, remember to check her diaper every so often, Dinah knows how to change it if needed, make sure she's eating enough, if she gives you a hard time send her to the corner, don't allow her to convince you she can have sugar, and if she-"

"LAUREN! Calm down, we got this. Besides you're not gonna be gone for more than two hours." Dinah said to her.

Lauren sighed, "I know... I just worry."

"Well don't, you have Ally and I." Normani told her while putting her hand on Lauren's shoulder.