Chapter 16- Tea Time

A/N: Again sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy this still! Also, if anyone is interested in my youtube channel let me know and I'll add it onto my profile :D I have a little over 100 subs and am hoping to get more! So if that something you're into let me know!!!  Ok have fun reading! Let me know what you think and if there's any mistakes! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dinah. Is that what I think it is?" Asked Lauren.

Dinah nodded while looking around everywhere except at Lauren.

"And I am assuming that was one of Camila's also?"

She nodded once more, embarrassed.

"Dinah a baby just like Camie?" Camila asked innocently from her place in bed.

"No baby girl, Dinah was curious about baby Mila and wanted to try things herself." Ally told her, knowing that Dinah was having a hard time finding her words.

"D, why didn't you just come and ask me about it," Lauren said walking over to the unusually shy girl, "We would have let you try it with no problem or any judgment, you know that." Lauren told her while lifting Dinah's chin up to look at her. She could see that Lauren wasn't mad at her, she just looked confused.

"I know, it's just that, I don't know. I just wanted to try it once and then call it a day but it turns out I really like them. Not like Camila does though." She added quickly "I just like the feel."

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows "You mean like, sexually?" She asked hesitantly.

Dinah blushed "No! No, nothing like that. I just like how comfortable they feel." She told the green eyed girl while glancing over at Camila who was giving her a thumbs up in agreement.

Dinah smiled at Camila's actions which caused Lauren to look behind her to see what Camila was up to, she couldn't help but start to laugh as well.

"Hey Mani, can you go grab her and bring her closer to us? She's not going to sleep anytime soon."

"Sure, Lo." She nodded, "Come on baby girl, time to sit with the grownups." Camila quickly lifted her arms up for Normani to pick her up. When she did, Normani put her on her hip and Camila snuggled into the crook of her neck before they went and joined the others.

"So Dinah," Lauren started to bring her attention back, "Do you plan on making this a thing?"

She shrugged "I'm not entirely sure, Ally said she'd help me if I did want to though."

Lauren looked passed Dinah at Ally with one eyebrow arched up knowingly. Ally just put her hands up as if to tell Lauren that she was innocent. "Did she now?" Lauren said to herself. "Well if you do then don't be afraid to come to Camz or I for anything ok? Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Thank you Lauren." Dinah said, finally smiling a little more.

"No problem girl, but," Lauren's demeanor changed into something more serious "You still stole from us and I can't just excuse that because it teaches Camila that it's ok to do so."

Dinah gulped. She has seen the girl mad before and didn't want to be involved in that.

"I think it's only fair for Camzi to decide how you should be punished though since it was her diaper you took and not mine." Lauren said seriously.

Camilas head popped up at the sound of her name. When she realized what Lauren had said, she struggled to get out from Normanis grasp in order to make her way over to Dinah. When she did get free she made her way over to Lauren and Dinah, also asking Lauren to pick her up.