Chapter 12- Jealousy

THIS IS A SHORT BUT FORESHADOWING CHAPTER 

Sorry for the short chapter but it gives insight on what will happen in upcoming chapters!! I hope you all like it and as always let me know your thoughts and if you find any mistakes <3

OH ALSO!!!!! I HAVE ANOTHER CAMREN AGEPLAY ONESHOT UP AND ANOTHER ONE COMING TOMORROW INVOLVING ALL THE GIRLS! MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK TO READ IT!

OK NOW ENJOY :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why is camila fidgeting so much'

'DID YOU SEE THOSE LOOKS???? #CAMRENCOMEOUT'

'It looks like Dinah knows some shit tho'

'Camila is squirming this whole time'

'If I had to sit next to Lauren I'd act just like Camila did'

'I WANNA KNOW WHY MANI CHANGED THE SUBJECTTTT'

"Shit! Shit this is bad!" Camila said out loud to herself

"Woah, someone has a potty mouth today." Ally chuckled making her way over to Camila, "What's wrong mija?"

Camila said nothing and put her phone in Ally's hands. Ally looked down at the page that Camila had pulled up on her phone, it was the video of them at yesterday's interview and Camila was reading the comments.

"Oh.." Was all that Ally could say.

As she scrolled through the comments her eyes got wide. She put the phone down and started to rub Camilas back for comfort. She knew the other girl was afraid of the fans finding things that were off in the video, and they sure did.

"Mila, baby doll, it's ok. You know that those are normal comments that happen all the time. They don't know about you and Lauren, or about little you, they're just curious fans. You have to just ignore them and let it just run it's course and let it pass."

"Ugh." Camila moaned and let herself drop on Ally's lap.

"Do you want me to call Lauren? She should be up by now." Ally told her.

Camila shook her head. "No don't wake her up." She lifted herself up from Ally's lap and stood up, "You're right. I'm just making a big deal out of the usual things. I'm just on edge because this time we have actual secrets to keep, you know? Can you imagine the headlines we would get? 'Fifth Harmony. Gay and Kinky?' Like, Ally, this could ruin all of us if it got out in the public. Not Lauren and I, that I really don't mind if it gets out, but the baby thing? Holy shit, that will be the worst possible thing ever."

Ally looked at her sadly. She knew about the other girls fear but never heard her express them outloud like she just did. She place her hands over her heart before standing up and offering a hug to her distressed friend. Camila eagerly hugged her, holding her tightly to her body.

"I don't want to ruin you guys." Camila whispered sadly into Ally's shoulder.

Ally pulled back to look at her distraught friend.

"Mila, no matter what happens you aren't going to lose us. Let's say for some reason the worst does happen, ok?" Camila nodded. "What do you think will happen? Do you think we are going to throw you under the bus?"

Camila didn't look at her, answering the smaller girl's question without words.

"That's far from the truth Camila. We will always be right next to you, and Lauren, fighting the negativity that might come your way. We are all a family, just some of us more than others." She finish with a smile.