Chapter 18- Almost Oops

A/N Yooooooooo what's up friends! So here's another chapter for you all to (hopefully) enjoy!  Please don't be afraid to leave comments! I actually love reading them so so much <3 Don't forget to let me know if you see any mistakes either!

ALSO I GAINED 26 SUBSCRIBERS SO THANK YOU! (youtube link on profile! :p) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls all made it to the venue eventually and were now preparing for their pre-show meet and greet. Camila was anxious about her choice to wear a pull-up around her fans, especially in such close proximity to them. The other girls had no idea of her wardrobe choice for today and she was sure they would scold her for being careless if they did.

"Ok mis hijas let's go! We have a line out there waiting and I don't want them to have to stand longer than they have to!" Ally said excitedly.

"Tú hijas?" Lauren questioned playfully bit with just a pinch of jealousy in her voice.

"Except for Camila of course." Ally said rolling her eyes and laughing at Lauren.

"Wait," Camila interrupted, "If Lauren is your daughter does that mean you're my grandmother now?"

All four girls burst out laughing at Camila's comment.

"She has a good point Ally." Normani said in between breaths.

"Grandma Ally! Well she is small so it's fitting to real life." Dinah joked.

"Alright, alright! I get it y'all, thank you." Ally said, herself laughing along with the others.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you girls ready for us to send in the first one?" A security guard asked the girls when they got into place.

"Yes we are!" Ally smiled.

The guard nodded his head in approval and motioned forward for the first person in line to come forward. There, and young girl, no older than 11, came towards the girls nervously.

"H-hi. I'm Emma." she said nervously.

"Hi Emma!" Camila waved, the other girls joining her soon after with their hellos.

Emma stood in place, extremely shy now that she was face to face with her favorite people. Dinah noticed this and bent down to the girls level with an arm outstretched.

"We won't bite hun, it's ok." She said with a soft smile.

Emma nodded while grabbing onto Dinah hand.

"Is there a certain way you want to take this picture, Emma?" Lauren asked her.

"C-can I hug Camila-a and then you all hug around m-me?" She asked them with nervousness laced in her voice.

Camila was worried for a split second, the girl in front of her was only a little taller than her waist and knew if the girl put her arms even an inch lower than her hips she'll be able to feel something that shouldn't be there. She also couldn't tell the small girl no, not only would it break her heart, it would also look incredibly suspicious. Camila just hoped that everything would be where it was supposed to be.

Camila snuck a quick glance at Lauren before answering the young girl, "Of course you can sweetie! Come here." She invited with her arms out for Emma to fill them.

Emma smiled in excitement before going over to Camila and wrapped her arms around the tan girls waist, just above her hips. Camila let out her held breath quietly, Thankful that the small fan didn't try to reach lower.

When the picture was taken all five girls said their goodbyes before moving on with the line. The next few people when normally and small talk ensued.