Chapter 5- Let The Games Begin

Guess who's back!!! IT ME!! VidCon was amazing as always, but now I'm back with more stories :) I'm going to schedule new chapters for every Monday and Thursday so keep an eye out! Also let me know what you think <3 (also let me know of any spelling mistakes please, I don't have a proof reader)

~~~~~~~~

The next morning was the day of their show. Lauren and Camila stayed in the entire day to continue playing like they had been before. Camila didn't fight Lauren on any changes after the first one that she had to go through, which did involve some kicking at first, but quickly stopped when lauren threatened the safety of her bottom. This morning however, was going to be a bit different considering that today was the first time that Camila had to play by one of Lauren's rules, wearing a pull-up while being around the other girls. Although nervous, she felt a small bit better knowing that at the very least she didn't have to chance doing that on stage. Lauren would never be that cruel to her.

"Camz. Camz, hey. Time to wake up." Lauren said, slightly shaking the other girls body.

The two had slept in different beds for their own comfort but because of that, Lauren had to get up from her bed to walk to Camilas to wake her up physically.

"Come on little one." She whispered. "Today is a big day for you, remember?"

Camila stirred slightly at the sound of Lauren's voice. She hummed before her eyes slowly started to flutter open. She looked up at Lauren with a smile on her face.

"Morning." She said in a tired voice.

Lauren smiled down at the small girl. "Ok, ok come on. Time to get up and get ready."

Camila sighed and rolled out of bed, very aware of her lower region. Without saying a word, she looked down at herself and then back up at Lauren with a guilty look in her eye. The green eyed girl knew exactly what that look meant and so motioned for Camila to wait for her on the floor while she unceremoniously got a towel from the bathroom once more.

"I just think it's funny how just the other day you wanted nothing to do with this, but now look at you!" Lauren said teasingly making Camila blush and hide her face.

"Alright Camila Cabello come on down! You're the next contestant on 'My Friend Changes My Diaper!'"

"Lauren please!" Camila squeaked.

Lauren laughed loudly while mumbling a sorry. "I couldn't help it Camzi, I really couldn't." She smiled.

"You're impossible." Camila giggled while taking her place in front of her friend.

"Ok baby girl, do you remember the rule of today?" Lauren asked while starting on her job.

Camila nodded her head yes. It was hard to forget something like wearing a diaper in front of all of your friends.

"Are you ok with it? Honestly? I just want to make sure you don't feel like I'm forcing you to to anything you really aren't comfortable with." Lauren said seriously.

"I promise that I am ok with it. Am I nervous? Yes. But I really do think that it'll be a fun game to play. " She said with a sly smile on her face.

Lauren eyed her suspiciously before shaking her head and continuing with her task at hand.

"Right. Well here is your chance then." She responded while sliding the pull-up onto Camila. "Do you know what you're going to wear yet? We need to hurry up and you need to make sure that you're hidden."

"I know." Camila said standing up. I'm just going to wear a pair of sweatpants because they're comfy and also loose."

"Good call." Lauren said "Let's get ready then, the others are probably waiting already."