Chapter 3- Nervous Beginnings

A/N: OK SO THIS ONE MAY BE A LITTLE STRANGE JUST BEAR WITH ME FRIENDS!

This chapter contains diapers and diaper wetting. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It was around 1:30 in the afternoon when the bus finally got to the hotel. The ride was silent for the most part so that gave Camila time to calm down and collect her thoughts. Lauren on the other hand was still a little sad because she had to see Camila all nervous like this.

"Camila come on we're here." Camila just shrugged her off.

"Come on Camila, we need to get inside. I'm not going to stay out here all day." Lauren said with one of her bags in hand standing outside of the hotel. The other girls already made their way inside leaving the other two to themselves.

"Carry me" Camila whispered.

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Carry me." Camila said a little louder.

"No, get up and carry yourself."

Camila let out an exaggerated sigh "Loooo, carry meee." Lauren huffed, finally giving up and walked over to Camilas side of the car.

"Ok Camz, grab on" Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and her legs around Lauren's waist. When she was comfortable she nestled her head into the crook of Lauren's neck while mumbling a thank you.

"Yeah, yeah come on." Lauren smiled. She didn't have all of her bags yet and neither did Camila. She had a feeling of who would be in charge of getting them though.

The pair entered the hotel and found their room with ease. Lauren was at that time very grateful for the invention of the elevator.

"Ok Camzi get off me and on to the bed, we need to talk about a few things." Camila nodded and let go of Lauren then climbed on one of the beds that were in their room.

 "We have to set some ground rules if we're going to do this understand?" Camila nodded as Lauren made her way to the girl.

"Ok number one: When you are a teenager your name is Camila. When you are a baby your name is Camzi." Camila smiled.

"Two: No big sentences. Small words and small phrases only." Camila nodded along.

"Three: You will call me Lolo, not Lauren. Lolo." Camila clapped a tiny bit and smiled. She always loved that nickname Lauren had.

"Four: You are a baby so you're going to wear a diaper ok? When you wet it or something you come and tell me." Camila looked away.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked her. "I don't want you to change me." Camila whispered.

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing." Lauren pinched the bridge of her nose. "Camila this is your idea, it's ok I'm ...fine with it, really I am."

"Yeah but Lauren I don't want you to see... my princess parts."

Lauren giggled slightly at the younger girls choice of terminology. "Camila we'll talk about this later but for now you're wearing the diaper!" Lauren said.

"Five: If you're bad you get spanked." Camila cringed.

"I know, I don't want to spank you but it will be done if you are naughty." Lauren said seriously.

"And six: You will wear pull-ups when it isn't just you and I in one of the hotels, minus shows of course, and you will come find me if you need a change."