Chapter 23- Uh oh

A/N So this is my longest chapter at nearly 2.5k words :) 

WARNING: mentions of defecation, nothing graphic though.

Let me know how you feel, and if there are any mistakes! <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course only a half hour on the road and we break down." Normani huffed angrily.

"I know but you have to be quiet, Camila is still asleep." Lauren said.

"Sorry." Normani responded, quieter this time.

"Well, what do you guys want to do?" Dinah asked.

"How about we go out and explore for a little bit?"

"No, I don't really want to go out right now. I'd rather stay in here and take a shower or something since we have time." Dinnah admitted.

"Ok, well, what if we get Camila to go with us and then?" Ally asked.

"I actually just laid her down for a little bit more sleep," Lauren said, "she didn't get a lot of sleep last night because she was packing, and if I wake her up now she'll be extremely cranky."

"Well how about Ally, you, and I, go out and explore the town for a little bit and see if we can find anything interesting?" Normani asked her friends.

"I don't really want to leave Camila here alone though." Lauren told them.

"I'll be here with her so if anything happens I can let you guys now." Dinah promised.

"Are you sure?" Lauren asked her.

"Positive. I'm just showering so it's not like I'm going anywhere."

"Well if you're sure... I'm still going to leave a note for Camila though so she knows where I'm at." She said grabbing a piece of paper and pen off of the table near them.

"While you do that, Ally and I will get her stuff together and meet you outside." Normani told her.

"Sounds good to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes passed before Camila finally woke up. She noticed something hanging from her bunk ceiling right away and grabbed it to find that it was a note from Lauren, informing her that she, Normani, and Ally, went out into the town to see what they could find, and that Dinah was still there. She was relieved to know that she wasn't there alone however, she had a weird feeling in her stomach. She was familiar with the feeling and got herself out of bed and made her way over to where the bathroom was. The pull at her stomach was more intense now than it was when she first woke up. She heard the water running and knew that it had to be Dinah in the shower.

"Dinah?" Camila asked "Dinah will you let me in there?"

She heard no response and knocked on the door "Dinah please?" All she could hear was music faintly in the background. She started feeling worse about herself and knew that she needed to get in there.

"Dinah, please! I really need to get in there!" Camila shouted desperately. Dinah couldn't hear her over the music she had playing during her shower though.

"Oh no, please." Camila whispered to herself, trying to think of something to distract herself with.

She couldn't find anything and knew what was probably going to happen next. She did her best to hold herself, but her stomach was now causing her pain and there was nothing that she could do about it. She cried out for Dinah one more time in hopes that the taller girl would hear her. Unfortunately for her she did not. Camila couldn't do nothing but crouch down and relieve herself, while tears started streaming down her face.