thirty seven [37]

@BCNews:
Spotted!! @JensenAckles @willowposey and his daughter JJ Ackles. Rumor has it Jensen wants full custody. Click here for more details BCNews_WillowPosey.com

BCNews_WillowPosey.com

Wasn't it only a year ago the duo Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris got a divorce? And didn't they both agreed that Danneel should get full custody of their shared daughter JJ Ackles?

"I'm always busy, wether it's with the show or something else. I just don't have the time to give JJ the proper care she needs." Jensen said. "But I've been granted visitation, which means I can see her whenever I'm free."

And wasn't it back in 2013 when couple Willow Posey and Ian Somerhalder broke up due to complications in their relationship.

"Ian wants to get married and have children, and I'm just not ready for that yet. We are both in separate places in our lives right now, and I don't want to stop him from getting what he wants." Willow said when asked about the complication.

"I love Willow, and I always will but I think it's time for both of us to move on. We want different things and we shouldn't have to hold each other back because of that." Ian answered himself.

So why does Jensen want custody of JJ? Does Willow want to have a baby? Is Willow pressuring Jensen into fighting for custody? Is Willow trying to replace Danneel? How does Danneel feel about all of this?

We would like to know ourselves. Let us know what you think with the #whogetsJJ

This link has now been closed.