8 | INTERVIEW

We got to sit down with Willow Posey earlier today to discuss the new changes happening in her life

We got to sit down with Willow Posey earlier today to discuss the new changes happening in her life. We asked her questions regarding season 12 of Supernatural, her new and old co-stars, and even a possible romance blooming. Here's what Willow had to say about it all.

Q: What can you tell us about your new character?

A: Her name is. Amelia Robbins. She's 29 years old and is one of Sam's old college friends. She has gotten herself into some trouble and needs help from the Winchesters.

Q: How is Amelia different from Elena Gilbert or Katherine Pierce?

A: Well she's definitely not a vampire or doppelgänger. And she only holds the affection of one brother.

Q: Is that all you can tell us?

A: I'm afraid so, I've already said too much.

Q: Okay, so let's talk The Vampire Diaries. Do you know what season 7 will be like without Elena Gilbert?

A: I'm not sure, but I'm interested to find out. I bet Julie and Caroline have something up their sleeve, they're always full of surprises.

Q: How are things between you and the cast of The Vampire Diaries?

A: Great. We are a family and just because I've left the show doesn't mean that's changing.

Q: And what is like transitioning from The Vampire Diaries to the Supernatural family?

A: It's been a little weird. I was one of the first cast members from The Vampire Diaries, I was there from the beginning. So jumping on a show that's been on for 11 years, where everyone has such great chemistry was a bit of an adjustment. But they've all welcomed me with open arms.

Q: Can we expect any new romances?

A: *Willow blushes*

Q: Perhaps with a certain co-star?

A: Oh, gosh. Jensen and I are just really good friends at the moment. I don't plan on rushing into a relationship with him anytime soon, at least not until we are both ready.

Q: So we can expect a relationship in the near future?

A: I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

Q: We'd like to turn our questions over to you're fans, if you don't mind?

A: Of course not, let's do it.

Q: Okay, @willowsaqueen asked, how is Tyler doing? And when can we plan on seeing the two of you together?

A: My brother is doing great, he just started filming for season 6 of Teen Wolf. Umm, and I'm not sure, hopefully sometime soon.

Q: Alrighty. @GENNJARED asked, have you and Genevieve met yet? And if so are you 2 getting along?

A: I actually haven't met Genevieve yet, but I've heard great things from Jared and I'd love to meet her.

Q: Sounds fun. @poutywillow asked, are you doing anything new to keep in shape?

A: I'm still doing volleyball and yoga. But I've picked up swimming, it's fun and something you can do with friends.

Q: @tvshowlover asked, what is your favorite tv show besides TVD and SPN?

A: Grey's Anatomy is my go to.

Q: This is the last one, @teamwillow asked, if you could choose to act with anyone in a movie who would it be?

A: Oh! Definitely Johnny Deep, he is an amazing actor.

That was all the time we had before Willow was pulled onto set. But she did have one final message before she left.

"Thank you all so much for submitting your questions. I wouldn't be here without you guys. I am Willow Posey, and you just watched TeenWeekly."