fifty six [56]

Willow smoothed down her dress nervously

Willow smoothed down her dress nervously. It had been almost three months since she'd found out she was pregnant, and tonight was the night her Jensen were announcing the new babies arrival. They knew they could no longer hid it seeing as two nights ago Willow had finally grown out of her pants.

"Willow are you ready?" Jensen called from downstairs. "Jared's here and were just waiting on you!"

"Yeah, I'm coming!" Willow looked in the mirror one last time before she grabbed her clutch and ran downstairs.

Ida came running down next to her wagging her tail excitedly. Both men crouched down petting the now very big dog. Willow waited patiently at the door for the two losers.

"J, let's go." Willow chuckled holding the door open. The two boys said goodbye to the dog before running out the door, Willow not to far behind.

The limo driver opened the door allowing the three stars to climb in. Jared sat at the end Willow in the middle and Jensen on her right.

Jensen watched as Willow tugged at the end of her dress attempting to pull it down. He placed his hand on top of hers. "Stop, you look amazing babe." He gave her a reassuring smile, kissing the top of her hand.

"Thank you." She said laying her head on Jensen's shoulder.

It wasn't long before they were climbing out of the limo and walking down a carpet. First they took some pictures with fans then made there way down to were interviews we being held.

Before Willow even knew what was going on she was pulled into an interview. "Hello, Willow."

"Hi." Willow smiled nervously. This was the interviewer her manager had talked to about the announcement.

"How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm great, how about you?"

"I'm not to bad myself, tell us how you manage working with Misha, Jared, and Jensen 24/7?"

"It's not always easy, but it can be fun."

"Speaking of Jensen, he's here with you tonight is he not?"

"Yes he is, him and Jared."

"I see, and how are the two of you?"

"Amazing. J's just a great guy, he has such a big heart that's full of so much love." Willow gushed.

The interviewer chuckled. "So I've heard, and while I still have you, is there anything else you'd like to say?"

Willow moved her hair from her face nodding. "Let me find Jensen, it's something we'd like to announce together." She said looking around.

"There he is." The interviewer laughed pointing down the carpet.

"J!" Willow yelled catching his attention. He looked back to the interviewer talking to him before he jogged down to Willow.

"We were just talking about our announcement." Willow smiled excitedly. The three sat in silence.

"Oh!" Jensen looked down at Willow. "Do you want me to tell them?" She nodded.

"Okay well.." he trailed off placing his hand on Willows unnoticeable baby bump. She placed her hands on top of his. "Willow is pregnant with my second child."

The interviewer's face lit up with surprise as did others around them who heard the announcement, from were they stood they could here there fans going crazy. "Wow, congratulations!"

"Thank you." Both Willow and Jensen smiled happily.

"That's a huge accomplishment." The interviewer said looking between the two of them. "Well." She said turning toward the camera. "You guys heard it here first! I'm Cameron with celebnews!"

|||

Okay so from here there are going to be some time skips. I don't want to drag this ff on because if I did the full nine months then it would just get boring and you'd all stop reading so yeah.

-coda