sixty [60]

Willow ran around the house as quick as a pregnant women could

Willow ran around the house as quick as a pregnant women could. She needed everything to be perfect for the party that started in less than 7 minutes.

"Wills would you please let me help? At least then I don't have to worry about you hurting yourself." Jensen asked as he followed her around. He watched her cautiously, scared she'd do something to hurt herself or the baby.

"Yes." She replied. "You can go find my mom and ask her where the hell she put the balloons for the one game, she'll know what I'm talking about." Willow quickly waved him off. Without another word he ran off to find her mom.

The doorbell rang and she cursed quietly under her breath. "Ty!" She called. No answer. "Tyler!" She yelled impatiently.

"What!?" He yelled running down the stairs. His face panicked as he checked his sister up and down for any signs of labor. "What's wrong?"

"Would you stop that? I'm fine." She scolded. "I need you to go start the grill out back, have J help you." She said leaving him in the kitchen.

She pulled the door open with excitement. Her smile growing as she saw Danneel and JJ. "Hi!" She said reaching down to pick JJ up. "How are you?" She asked.

"Good." JJ responded. "Mommy and me got you something." She said pointing to the present in Danneels hands.

"You did? What is it?" She asked in a teasing manner.

"It's a surprise!" JJ giggled.

"Okay, well daddies out back why don't you go find him." She suggested setting JJ down. She watched as JJ ran out the back door yelling for Jensen.

"Please come in." Willow told Danneel moving so she could come in. "We're putting presents over there." She pointed to the fireplace. "And there's drinks out back in the cooler, help yourself."

Before Willow could even close the door Shepard and Thomas ran through the door not bothering to say hi. They were squealing as Jared came in chasing after them. He said a quick hi before disappearing outside with the two boys.

"I am so sorry." Gen said as she walked up the porch steps, three big boxes in her hands.

"Let me help you." Willow said taking one of the boxes. They closed the door and set them down by the fireplace.

Gen smiled hugging Willow. "It's so good to see you." She said pulling away.

"You too, Gen." Willow chuckled at the gentle hug. It's how most people hugged her after she got pregnant.

The doorbell rang again and Willow sighed. She went for the door but Gen stopped her. "I'll get it, you go have fun." She told her.

-

Willow sighed as she sat down on the kitchen stool. It had been a long and stressful day. Her back ached and her feet hurt, but she couldn't have been happier. She watched as her mom said something that made everyone left over from the party laugh. Jared replied and her mom began snorting. Paul and Jensen sat next to one another, while JJ was asleep clenching onto Jensens shirt. Tyler sat on the floor between their moms legs. Shepard and Thomas were passed out next to him.

"It's great isn't it." Gen asked quietly.

"Yeah." Willow replied a small smile finding its way to her face.

"When I was pregnant with shep, I used to watch Jared and Thomas and I'd get so excited to add another to the family." Gen continued.

"It's crazy to think that in two months our lives are going to change." Willow said.

"Change is good." Gen reached over and squeezed willows hand reassuringly.

"Yeah." Willow smiled