fifty [50]

Ever since the interview Paul and Willow had done she couldn't stop thinking about the pregnancy question

Ever since the interview Paul and Willow had done she couldn't stop thinking about the pregnancy question. Her and Jensen had sex before he left, and they were both drunk. She couldn't remember if they had used protection. Not only that but she was late. That was how she ended up in her bathroom with 5 different pregnancy tests.

Willow sat quietly in the locked bathroom. Her back pressed against the wooden sink cabinet. It felt cool against the fabric of Jensen black tee shirt. She ran her hands through her messy hair nervously.

"Why does it suddenly feel like I'm back in high school." In high school Willow use to watch the clock and count the minutes before the bell rang, and even though the class was only an hour and a half, it felt like 4. That's how she felt now waiting for the three minutes to pass by.

As the clock on her phone struck 3:49am, she reached for the last white plastic stick sitting on the counter above her head. A million things ran through her mind.

Her and Jensen weren't expecting, they were far from it. The two hadn't even discussed the topic of kids, unless it had something to do with JJ. What if Jensen didn't want her to carry his next child? Or what if he didn't want anymore children? What if he abandoned her? Or worse, made her get an abortion?

"Your being ridiculous, Willow." She scolded herself. "Jensen loves you." She said.

This is it she thought, the moment of truth. She gripped the last stick tightly in her sweaty hands and positioned it in front of her doe eyes. It read what the last four tests had. Positive.

A surge of emotions ran through her all at once. She wanted to cry. Then scream. Then cry again. Then laugh. Then squeal. Then cry again. Then smile. She was pregnant. There was another human being inside of her. A baby. Her baby. Jensen's baby. Their baby.

|||

So I have Wednesday off this week for mid-terms and this weekend is Homecoming so I don't have time to update so I thought I'd release it early.