forty four [44]

Willow vaguely remember last night, and what her and Jensen had done

Willow vaguely remember last night, and what her and Jensen had done. She felt a headache coming on as she peeled her eyes open. Surprisingly Jensen was already gone, leaving her alone and wrapped in a blanket from the back of the couch.

Her mind started racing. Did he regret it? Was it her fault? Had she done something wrong? Was it something she'd said?

Pushing the thoughts to the pack of her mind she stood up, wrapping the blanket around her. She made her way to the kitchen, hoping to find some kind of headache revealer. Sitting on the counter was note, with Jensen hand writing on it.

Wills,
Got called into work early, I will text you as soon as I am free. I left Advil on the counter next to the coffee pot and put a water bottle in the fridge for you. Enjoy the rest of your time off, I will talk to you soon.
-Jensen, xoxo

A smile crept onto Willows face, all her questions from before vanishing. She was happy that her and Jensen were finally moving along smoothly. Not only that, but she was happy with her life right now. The one thing she was certain about was that Jensen was the love of her life and she loved him with every fiber in her body.

Her thoughts were cut off by her phone beeping. She walked over to her discarded pants and pulled out her phone checking to see who it was.

||

1) I'm sorry for updating so late, I just got home from my bff football game (yunno gotta support muh boys.)

2) I know this chapter is kinda pointless, just bare with me.

3) I'm sorry if the story is starting to seem a little rushed or confusing. I'm trying to juggle this, school, homework, my social life, and football games. I'm just stressed.

-Coda