f i f t e e n [15]

"So how do you know Sam?" Dean asked

"We went to Stanford together." She chuckled. "I was a.. friend of his before he met Jessica."

"A "friend"?" Dean looked at Amelia as if she were crazy.

"I suppose that's what you call it." She nodded. "He tried to get me to date him for months but I don't-"

"You don't do dating." Sam cut her off.

"Exactly." She said. "So then he met Jess, my best friend at the time, and the rest was history. The two were practically made for each other." She eyed Sam carefully. It was obvious he didn't like to talk about Jess much which broke her heart, there was a time when she was all he talked about.

"Sam helped me before." She added.

"Helped you how?" Dean looked between the two.

"My twin brother had just died a month before I went to Stanford. But he was never really gone-"

"He was a ghost." Sam told Dean.

"So you know what we are then?" Dean only wanted to make sure.

"Yes." Amelia nodded. "That's why I need your help."

"Okay, what's going on?" A smiled appeared on Amelia's face, happy that Dean was finally willing to help her.

"Someone - more like something - is after me." She explained.

"Something? What does that mean?" In the world Sam and Dean lived in, something, was everything.

"It's hard to explain." She shrugged.

"What did it look like?" Sam asked.

"She was beautiful, it was unreal. At first I thought I was dreaming but she was real. But then one night I came home and she was ugly, like wicked witch of the west kind of ugly. And when I started freaking out she came at me, so I grabbed a baseball bat and knocked her out then ran." Amelia got chills just thinking about it.

Sam and Dean exchanged looks they'd never heard of something like this. "How do you know it's after you?"

"I've seen her since then, she's following me, and she not alone."

☒☒☒

This chapter is suppose to be more of a supernatural one not really Jensen, if you didn't get the hint. I hope this kind of clears things up a bit more?? If it only confused you more just comment your questions and I'll have Willow answer them in an interview, or even have Jared, Jensen or Misha possibly answer them.