t w e n t y s e v e n [27]

Willow sobbed as she sat in car parked in Jensen's driveway

Willow sobbed as she sat in car parked in Jensen's driveway. Ever since she had left the animal shelter she had not stopped crying. She felt as though she would never stop at this rate. The only person she wanted to be with right now was Jensen.

She quickly gathered herself, climbing out of the car. With her curled fist she knocked on the wooden door. She could hear shuffling from the other side of the door.

It opened revealing Jensen. "Wills?"

She opened her mouth to explain herself but all that came out was a sob followed by a stream of tears. Jensen pulled her into the house and shut the door, engulfing her into a hug.

"It's okay." He reassured, kissing the top of her head.

To say Willow felt ridiculous was an understatement. Here she was after ignoring Jensen for a week crying into his chest like a baby. The worst part was that it was over her cats death. A cat.

Willow let out an exhausted sigh, pulling away from Jensen. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here-"

Jensen cut her off. "What? No. No. Stop that."

Willow stared up at Jensen tears still streaming down her face. "I lead you own and then made fun of you and then ignored you and now I'm here at your house crying over a dead cat. I'm so sorry, Jensen. I'm so sorry for every-"

With one swift move Jensen's lips were on Willows. Just like that Willow forgot all about Givenchy and the rest of the world. In that moment no one else mattered except for Jensen and the way his lips felt on hers. It was an amazing feeling that made the hairs on her back rise, and her stomach flip.

Willows hands were gently pressed against Jensen's chest. Jensen's hands found their way to the small off Willows back, pulling her body closer to his. Their bodies fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

The kiss lasted only seconds but felt like centuries to the two adults. Their foreheads rested against one another, both gasping for air from both the intensity and lack of oxygen of the kiss.

Jensen was the first to speak. "You worry to much."

"Shut up." Said Willow reconnecting there lips.

||

Holy moly! This chapter took so long to write for many many reasons. I didn't know what I wanted to happen. Tbh I didn't plan for them to kiss at all. This chapter turned out completely different from what I first wanted it to be. I kind of feel like it's a little much (vvv cheesy and shit) but I honestly love it so much.

-Coda