sixty six [66]

It had been two weeks since Willow had taken her fall down the stairs

It had been two weeks since Willow had taken her fall down the stairs. She had yet to wake from her never ending slumber. Jensen spent his days in the NICU with the baby, and his nights with Willow. By now everyone was in Vancouver and stopped by to visit regularly, hoping to see there friend awake and well. The doctors told them that this was normal, and that it was just her body trying to recover.

It was currently 4am and Jensen had just returned from the NICU after the baby had waken for a feeding. He was happy with the progress their little creation was making. The doctors said if he continued at this rate he'd be home in exactly a week and a half.

Jensen sat in a chair next to Willow, his hand tangled in hers with his head laying on her arm. This was how he usually slept.

Willows arm twitches and he sat up with wide eyes as she stirred in her sleep. This was the only movement she'd made since they'd been here. And when her eyes opened Jensen felt as if he was on top of the world.

She pulled her hand away from his in a panic and reached for her belly. Tears welling in her eyes as she didn't feel the usual baby bump. "I'm so sorry." She cried, jumping to the conclusion that she'd lost the baby.

"Sorry for what?" Jensen asked in concern.

"The baby-"

"Is fine." Jensen cut her off. "He's fine, Willow. He's alive." He reassured her.

Her eyes lit up like a child's would on Christmas. The sad tears streaming down her face now turning into happy ones. "I love you." She cried.

"And I love you." Jensen said leaning over and kissing her on the lips. She grabbed his face and held it there wanting to savor the moment.

Jensen pulled away laying his forehead on Willows. "Marry me." He whispered under his breath.

"What?" Willow asked not sure if she heard him right.

"Marry me." He repeated

Willow smiled happily. "Yes." She giggled kissing him again.