forty two [43]

It was late, that's all Willow knew when her and Jensen reached her apartment building

It was late, that's all Willow knew when her and Jensen reached her apartment building. They stumbled inside and into the elevator still drunk from the many many drinks they'd had.

"Baby." Jensen whined. With curious drunken eyes, Willow looked over at Jensen.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response.

He gave her a mischievous grin and leaned down kissing her hard. This kiss was different from the many the two had shared. This one was hungry and needy, not filled with desire and passion. The only thing that was the same was how much neither one of them wanted to stop.

"Jensen." Willow half moaned and half pleaded. She knew that if they went any further she wouldn't be able to stop. He ignored her pleads, wanting her right then. As if god (not that she believed in one) had heard her pleads the elevator doors opened. Somehow Willow manage to slid out from his grip, and she had to force herself to walk down the hall. The drunkenness she'd felt moments before was now erased from her system. As she unlocked her door and twisted the door knob she felt a body press against hers. She cursed Jensen for not being the type to give up easily.

She turned and connected there lips once again. With his free hand, Jensen pushed the door open walking them inside, his lips never leaving hers. Once inside he pushed Willows small body against the door and it slammed shut.

"Where's your-" Jensen kisses her again. "Room?"

"To far." She answered in between kisses. She finally aloud herself to leave his lips and drag him to the couch in the living room. Not to long after that they were both wearing a limited amount of clothing and it didn't stop there.