thirty eight [38]

"mama harris🙂"

wills:
This is Willow Posey and I just wanted to say I am in no way pressuring Jensen into getting custody of JJ. I haven't even thought of children since my relationship with my ex and even then the answer was no.
OMG
WAIT
That's not to say that I don't like JJ bcuz she is an amazing kid. If Jensen was fighting for custody I wouldn't mind.
SHIT
I'm not trying to replace you either, I am in no way trying to be a mother to JJ. She already has one of those.
I'm rambling
I'm sorry

mama harris🙂:
😂😂😂😂
It's all good. I talked to Jensen, I know the article is complete bogus.

wills:
Okay good.
I just didn't want to give the wrong impression or anything.

mama harris🙂:
Haha, I understand.
I think you should know that JJ can't stop talking about you, she had a great time and really likes the doll you got her.
I'm honestly a little jealous.😂

wills:
Awe.
Don't be jealous, your an amazing mother. I only know because of how much JJ talked about you.

mama harris🙂:
I guess I'm doing okay. I get a lot of help from Gen.
But thank you, it's always nice to hear.

wills:
No problem.

mama harris🙂:
You should've seen how excited Jensen was when he picked JJ up from the airport.

wills:
I was so nervous lol
But JJ's a great kid

mama harris🙂:
She's alright haha

wills:
It must be hard to fly with her tho

mama harris🙂:
It can be, but it's worth it.
I'd rather her have her father in her life than not at all.

wills:
Tru tru

||

Okay, I always see social media ff that make the ex wives hate the new gf and it makes me so upset. Like the wives are usually the most sweetest, kindest people I know of and people make them seem like bitches. So I thought It'd be nice to have Danneel and Willow get along, rather than hate each other.