sixty three [63]

Willow laughed lightly shaking her head at Jared and Misha

Willow laughed lightly shaking her head at Jared and Misha. They always managed to turn her tweets into laughter. She looked up from her phone when the door cracked open. She was expecting Jensen but smiled when she saw a tired JJ.

"Where'd daddy?" She whimpered.

Willow sat up and gestured for JJ to come over. "Daddy went to go get something from the store, what's wrong?"

JJ wobbled over to Willows side of the bed and managed to crawl up with the help of Willow. "I had a bad dream." She stated clenching onto Willows shirt.

"I'm sorry." Willow said rubbing her back. "But it was just a dream, why don't you try to go back to sleep." She suggested.

JJ nodded. "I'm thirsty." She mumbled in her still sleepy state.

"I'll get you something." Willow said climbing out of bed and tucking the blanket around JJs body. She quietly made her way downstairs and to the kitchen. She grabbed a clean sippy cup and filled it with water. Then proceed to head back to the stairs.

Her phone vibrated in her hand and she looked at it to see a text from Jensen.

squirrel🐿🐿:
Omw home.💗

She smiled happily but gasped as she missed a step and her other leg gave out on her. The sippy cup dropped from her hand as she tumbled down the stairs. When she landed at the bottom of the stairs she began to stand up but found that she couldn't because of a tremendous pain in her stomach. She tried reaching for her phone that sat three stairs up but it was no use, it was to far. And before she could call for JJ the room started to fade, and soon enough all she could see was black.