fifty one [51]

"squirrel🐿🐿"

wills:
Here's the plan, I'm dropping off Paul at the airport , then going to go pick up ur birthday present so I'll see you at home.💗💗

squirrel🐿🐿:
Okay I'm just about to get on my flight I love you & will see you soon.❤️

wills:
Okey dokey, my love.
I love you & be safe.💖

squirrel🐿🐿:
Will do.👍🏼👍🏼

|||

To say Willow was nervous for Jensen's arrival would be an understatement. It felt as if her entire world was about to spiral out of control. She didn't want to tell him she was pregnant until she knew for sure. Which was why she had scheduled an appointment for tomorrow.

She was so lost in thought she didn't even realize they'd arrived at the airport. Her eyes traveled to the person next to her, a sad smile on her face. "I don't want you to go." She pouted.

"Me too." Paul said.

Willow reached over engulfing her best friend in a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Paul kindly returned the gesture not wanting to let go.

"I'll miss you to wills." He sighed pulling away from the young girl.

She unlocked the car doors. "You better go or else I won't let you leave." She chuckled.

He nodded, grabbing his bags and hopping out of the car. "I love you wills." He said before shutting the door. As he walked into the airport he turned and waved goodbye her doing the same.

||

Okay wow. It been along time. Instead of bombarding you with excuses as I usually do I'm just going to say I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have left you guys on such a cliff hanger, and I know this chapter isn't doing the last one any justice. Again I'm very sorry, but I'm back for good (or until this book is finished). So expect updates, I've decided I'll just update whenever I finish writing a chapter instead of having a set day.

-coda