Chapter Five

Four turtles, Karai, a rat man, and two humans....what could go wrong?

So, here I was. Where ever I was, beaten to a pulp. But its cold and smeels like coffee, ideal heaven? I heard a light sip of a drink, nope still alive. I opened my heavy eyelids and turned my head over to see another giant turtle...shell. His back or shell ,I should say, was facing me. He was speedily typing away at his computer, a steaming mug of black coffee was next to him. I was beyond confused, wasn't it a red masked turtle not purple? How can he type so fast? Is he A he? Where am I? How am I not in a street bleeding? Who is he? And how can a turtle like black coffee? He turned around gave me a glance and continued doing whatever he was doing intilll he froze up. He sat straight up and slowly turned to look at me, he had wide brown eyes and googles ontop of his head.

"Hi?" I said and gave a small wave.

"Hi." He said cautiously, "Your probably confused, but don't freak out..... I'm Donatello." He said and gave a small smile.

"I'm Opal-" The door flew open and a laughing orange masked turtle walked in.

"Donnie you should have seen Leo's-" He stopped when he looked at me, he smiled "Hi." He said and walked over to me completely forgetting about his original thought. "I'm Mikey, who are you?" He asked and stood infront of me smiling.

"Opal." I said and he smiled, he leaned down so I could only hear.

"I think Raphie likes you." He whispered giggling.

"Mikey! If you catch one more-" A red masked turtle stormed in then froze up when he saw me. His eyes widened and a blush appeared on his face.

"Raphie meet Opal." Mikey said and fluttered his eyelashes.

"H-hi." He said blushing, he unfroze and looked at the ground trying to cover his red face.

"OoO Raphie's blushing!" Mikey teased. They bickered back and forth while Donatello came over to me.

"They're like that all teh time." He muttered with a shake of his head before giving me a check up.

"Where am I exactly?" I asked him.

"The sewers." He answered as he checked my stomach's brusies.

"Is there anymore of you?" I asked, he looked at me to answer but the proof showed up. Four 'people' walked in. Another turtle, a red-headed girl, a gothic hockey player, and the one and only Karai.

I froze up and stared at Karai. I broke the stare and looked at the others, "Hi." I said and glanced at Karai, waiting to see if she remembered me.

"Hello." She said normally. Was it good or bad that she didn't remember me? I'm still deciding.

"Opal, meet the others. Leo, April, Casey, and Karai." Donnie said and pointed to each one after saying their name.

"Nice to meet you all." I said and smiled at them, a fresh new start.

******

I've been here a week, I'm probably the closest to Mikey. I spend more time with him than the others, I don't know why. Maybe because he's so........aproachable? He's kind, gentle, and hilarious, it's hard to not like a guy like him. Leo and Karai are kinda distant from me, but I'm ok with that. April and Casey are nice, they don't seem too bad, we do hang out alot. Donnie's always cooped up in his lab, some times I would help him. And Raph is so adorable, he's like a protective puppy. Absolutly adorable but would protect me no matter what, and when he blush he looks even more cuter. And I even met Master Splinter, he's a wise old-ish man, he somewhat reminds me of Karai's father, Mr. Saki. Oldish, wise, smart, and loves anyone they meet. But, of course, something has to go wrong.

I was playing a video game with Mikey when I got a sick feeling in my stomach, like something was wrong. I paused the game and looked at Mikey,

"I'm going to go some fresh air up top." I said and stood up. He quickly shot up and followed,

"You ok Opal?" He asked worried.

"Yeah, I just need some fresh air. I'll be back in just a second." I reassured and left while he stayed behind.

I didn't know where I was going, I just went. I stood infront of the old abandoned warehouse that I used to call home at one time. I peeled off the wooden planks that covered the door and opened the squeaky door. I walked inside the dimly lit room, the sun casted little light through the mostly blocked off windows. Something crunched beside me. I looked over at the noise.

"Y-you did this." A voice growled. Fimiliar blue eyes appeared. Rachel. She lundged at me and tackled me to the ground. "It's your fault!" she screamed. I kicked her off of me and we both got into battle stances.

"Killing people is wrong! It's not my fault the others were reasonable!" I yelled back at her.

"You destroied my team! Just because you couldn't handle us!" She yelled back.

"You. Guys. Were. Murders!" I yelled and tackled her, we wrestled on the ground for a bit, each taking a few blows. She pinned me to the ground and smirked at me,

"You ended my team. So I'm gonna end you." She growled.

Don't forget hb_leo 's side!!!