Chapter Nine

Opal Okusaki lived in a lair- E I E I O

And in her life she met the turtles - E I E I O

Then a wolf - wolf here

and another wolf-wolf there

hear a wolf see a wolf every where a wolf wolf

Opal Okusaki lived in a lair

With all of her friends

We were on patrol, Raph, Donnie, Mikey Leo, myself, Karai and Emma. All was going good, intill....

Emma snapped her jaws at the air.

"Emma?" I asked and looked at her.

She growled a name I couldn't catch.

"Emma? Are you ok?" I asked.

A low howl sounded a few feet away from us.

"Darksnout!" She barked and raced towards the howl.

"Emma!" I cried out and followed her.

"Opal!" Raph yelled behind me and I could tell that they were following me, following Emma.

Emma's dark pelt dived into a fairly lit alleyway where a darker wolf stood. She landed on the ground growling.

"Ah, Emma.....the last from MountainSky Pack." The wolf chuckled darkly, he turned around. His face had twisted, bloody and almost beautiful in a way, battle scars ripped into his face.

"It's just you and me." She growled. I stood where I was, Emma wanted to do this alone. The turtles landed beside me and I held them back.

"Emma wants to do this alone. We have to respect that." I said. They nodded and stayed quiet as we watched.

Emma and who I believe is DarkSnout growled at each other and had a stare off. Then, DarkSnout lundged at her. She slid under him and bit his hind legs, scarlet ran from his leg. He snapped around and bit her shoulder. Emma yelped and clawed his ear, adding another scar to his face. The blow didn't effect him, he pinned her down to the ground growling.

"Weak like your Pack." He growled and slitted her shoulder. Emma, not giving up, kicked him off and stood up. DarkSnout, standing tall and rage flared in his eyes, charged Emma. She caught his throat in her jaws and bit hard. Blood poured from the wound, he howled and cried in agony before falling limp. To many memories rushed back to me. I skidded away from teh scene and looked at the falling sun, my back faced the bloody alleyway. The images of DarkSnout's blood flickered into my head, as well as Rachel covered in blood, staring at me, her next kill. A hand touched my shoulder lightly and I flinched, I turned my head and saw Raph staring at me worriedly.

"Are you ok Opal?" He asked. I nodded he wrapped his arms around my waist hesitantly. We walked home after that, and no more of my dark past crowded my mind with Raph's protected arm around me.

My friend created a parady for you all! I hope you liked the chapter and check out hb_leo 's side of the story, who may or may not know everything about Opal and her friends yet......